For the love of Ryeowook (Part 1)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter for my loyal readers :)) Please continue on giving your endless love and support ^^ Sorry for grammatical errors :) I'm shifting the story now ^^ KeKe Hope you like it and wait for my next update :)) 

Leave your comments :)) 

 

 

Another two weeks had passed and Girls’ Generation already had their first comeback at Music Bank. The long wait is all worth it. The performance was superb and the girls’ image really matured as they represent the independent side of the ladies. The song is truly made for them. The girls make the closing of the year more exciting because of their single ‘The Boys’.

As the popularity of the song and the group grew, other fandoms started to question some things related to it such as the ‘tin can’ packaging, the date of the comeback and other nonsense stuffs that arises hatred to some people. Because of that, the number of their ANTIs started to increase as well. Despite of haters bashing everything about them, the group remains strong and united. With these hard times, there’s no one you can depend on except for your members.

Meanwhile, Hangeng is officially courting the shikshin. He does everything to please her but still, the girls didn’t have their trust to the former member. They still doubt with his sincerity towards their friend. Mr. Lee is not against it since Hangeng is not a member of his boy group anymore.

 

7:00 pm – Sunday

 

Sooyoung is currently wearing a cap and a medium-sized, cream colored sweater. She’s hiding herself from the media and people outside. She’s getting ready for her date with Hangeng.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Tiffany and Jessica sneak inside the shikshin’s room, worrying what will happen to her later.

 

“Of course, Jes and Fany. I’m just worrying about my outfit. It’s too boyish because I had to hide myself from everybody” Sooyoung responded as she glances herself at the mirror.

 

Taeyeon barge in as well. A glint of worry can be seen through her lovely eyes. “You don’t have to do this, Sooyoung. Look, we don’t want you to get hurt again”

 

The younger member formed a crescent on her lips. She is so happy to have her co-members by her side. “Don’t worry, Taeng. Nothing bad will happen to me. There is also one thing I need to be sure that’s why I agree to date him.”

 

“And what is it?” Sunny went inside too, curious of what would be her answer is.

 

Sooyoung raised her eyebrows, noticing their one by one stepping inside. She chuckles “Yah! Why don’t you all go here inside? I know the others are outside the door, EAVESDROPPING”

 

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and even Seohyun show themselves immediately. “We are not!”

 

“You are all so funny!” Sooyoung laughs heartily.

 

The older ones became impatient “Answer us. PALI!  PALI!”

 

“Oh yeah--- I’m just assuring If I still have feelings for him or …. NONE”

 

“How about Ryeowook Oppa  then? Are you simply throwing his feelings away?” Yuri asked straight forwardly.

 

Sooyoung looked away and picks her purse “Let’s just have one problem at a time”

 

----------------------------------------

 

Super Junior’s Dorm

 

“I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! I have to do----” Ryeowook was cut off by Heechul’s squealed. It sounded like Jessica’s famous dolphin scream.

 

“I’m getting annoyed, Ryeowook!”

 

Donghae, on the other hand, faced Heechul. “Will you please stop doing that? You remind me of Jessica”

 

Heechul covers his mouth and look at him apologetically “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter