Almost a couple :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi My Dearest Subscribers! It's Taengoo1209, back with the next chapter. Sorry, it takes so long before I posted the Chapter 47. Please forgive me. 

I'm really depressed right now. If this chapter have errors or others, My feelings right now really affects. Please bear with me TT 

Still, I hope you like it :')

~ooo~
 

Leeteuk ate the breakfast Hyoyeon made for them. Taeyeon was still soundly sleeping at her room. She was exhausted from taking care of him last night.


After a few minutes, the dorky leader is walking down from the stairs, still rubbing her eyes.


“Hyo~ what’s for breakfast?” Taeyeon asked.
 

Leeteuk answered. “She prepared scrambled-egg, ham and fried rice.”


Taeyeon flinched, surprise with Leeteuk’s voice. Then, she realizes everything happened last night.


“A-are y-you feeling well now, Oppa?” She asked awkwardly.
 

“Yeh~ Thank you so much for taking care of me.” He responded with a smile.
 

“No problem. Besides, it’s my fault why you caught fever.” She looked around and noticed that no one’s inside the dorm except them.


“Where’s everybody?” She questioned suddenly.


“Your members went to the practice room early. Manager Jonghoon maybe instructed them.” He informed.
 

“Really? Why they didn’t wake me up?” Taeyeon pours juice to her glass.


“The girls want you to have more time to rest since you’re exhausted last night. I’ll promise them to drive you at SM later” Leeteuk smiled.


“Thanks Oppa~” She sat beside him and grab her breakfast.

 

The SNSD’s leader is peacefully eating when Leeteuk broke the silence. “Taengoo-ah, do I have chance on you?”.


She almost choked with his sudden straightforwardness. “Pardon?”


“You’re always surprise when I asked you. Isn’t it obvious that I really like you?”
 

Taeyeon blushed really hard.
 

“Please I want an honest answer.” Leeteuk strongly said.


Taeyeon heaved a sigh “You know our responsible as the leaders of our group, right? I can’t just throw everything away just because of my feelings for you.”


His face brightens “So it means ---?”


“You’re right all along. I really like you, A LOT. I’m always jealous with your fangirls. I’m envy when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter