Priceless Moments (Unofficial Couple – SeoKyu) :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dedicated this chapter to all SeoKyu Subscribers :) Since the unofficial ones don't have any moments lately, I wrote the three remaining couples in different chapters :) I started with the Maknaes ^^ Sorry if there are errors *BOW* but still ENJOY :) 

 

--TAENGOO1209

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was such a great day between the lovers of Super Generation – both official and unofficial. Love overflows inside the four corners of Super Junior’s dressing room. Happiness can be seen and heard too. Earlier we have encountered the OFFICIAL Super Generation couple’s story, and now is the time to unfold the UNOFFICIAL ONES.

 

Seohyun, being the most obedient and kind-hearted one, doesn’t want to bother her unnie’s businesses that’s why she just make herself busy by reading the book she bring along with her. It was all about setting goals for the future.

 

Unknowingly, Kyuhyun sat beside her.



“Looks like you’re thinking too much. Is there anything bothering you?” He asked her.

 

The SNSD’s maknae paused for a while and faced him since she had no one to talk too.

 

“I’m just wondering about how things will work out for me in the future – you know, after all the fame and fab of being a member of Girls’ Generation.” 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled softly “You are surely thinking way too much”

 

Then, he faced her.

 

“Always remember – FIRST THINGS FIRST. Focus on what’s happening today, to your career, family and ---- ” He suddenly bothered continuing his dialogue.

 

“And?” Seohyun asked innocently. Her eyes are really sparkling and appealing.

 

“Oh my god~ she’s too beautiful” He thought.

 

The Super Junior maknae gathered some courage and muttered.

 

“Did you ever think of being in love?”

 

She blushed in an instant. Somehow, Kyuhyun felt the tense between them so he started to open the topic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter