Going back to Seoul :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another chaptie :) Have fun reading ^^

--Taengoo1209

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 6:30 pm when SNSD finished tidying things.

They headed to their coaster van to return to Seoul.

The 8 SNSD members rested for a while during the trip except Taeyeon.

“Ahjussi~ Can we please visit our Oppas before we return at our dorm?” The Kid Leader whispered.

“Sure Taeyeon” The driver replied softly.

“Kamsahamnida” She said and rested her back as well.

----

At Super Junior’s dorm, commotion started to set in.

“Yoona’s not answering my calls. Aish~” Siwon re-dialed his girlfriend’s number.

“Hyo’s phone is also down” Eunhyuk blurted.

Well, Donghae and Heechul tried to call their girlfriends too only to find out that their phones are down as well.

The four members faced with horror.

“Did just anything happened to them when we leave?” Donghae said.

Silence suddenly occurs.

“Don’t say that you Fish Face! I’m starting to get worried.” Eunhyuk send a text message to Hyo.

“What if someone break into the house and stole my Tiffany?” Heechul shouted.

“What if someone kidnapped them and ask for randsom money? I’ll surely pay him triple times” Siwon reacted.  

Ryeowook, tired of hearing these unrealistic thoughts, suddenly interrupted.

“Why are you so insane guys?! Don’t you ever think that their phones are just OUT OF BATTERRIES?” Ryeowook said.

“I agree and besides, SMent and Jonghoon hyung won’t let that happen as well” Yesung followed.

“You’re just pathetic guys! Drink something to cool you down” Leeteuk interrupted.  

"Arraso~" The four of them replied in unison.

They headed to the kitchen and grabbed cold juices from the refrigerator.

----

“I thought Manager Hyung will discuss the details about our new song?” Ryeowook asked absent-mindedly.

“Yup, I assumed that he will be here any minute now.” Leeteuk replied as he gazed to his wristwatch.

----

Few minutes later, somebody knocks at their door.

The members gazed at the door.

They are all expecting their manager to come over.

“I’ll get it!” Sungmin shouted as he runs to the front door.

 “KYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~”

Suddenly, Sungmin’s voice echoed all over the place.

“Is everything alright iii--- OMG?!” Yesung covered his mouth as he sees who the guests are.  

At the living room, where the members are waiting, started to be confused.

“What the heck?” Donghae said impatiently and stood up to find out what’s happening.

Because of curiosity, the other members followed Donghae to the front door.

All of their faces brighten up when they saw SNSD walking inside one by one.

“Oppppaaaaa!” The girls cheered.

 All of them held hands and jumped like children.

----

After a few seconds, they started to get tired and started chatting.

“Wait?! I thought you’re in a vacation? Why are you here?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aish~ Wookie Oppa doesn’t really want us here” Sooyoung interrupted and looked down.

 “Don’t formulate thoughts by yourself. Who said that I don’t like you here?” He then pinched her cheeks.

“Well --- I just thought--” Sooyoung’s face became red as a tomato in an instant.

“Aigoo ~ This Shikshin” He brushed her hair lightly that make her face flustered more.

----

“Aish~ are we disturbing you?” Yuri asked as she rolled her eyes.

“Yeah?!  Stop flirting you know?!” Yesung placed his arms around Yul’s shoulder.

“Then, what are you doing Oppa?” Yuri asked and let go of his arm.

Soo and Ryeowook laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter