SooWok's first date :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for being with me until this time my dearest readers. I really admire your patience :) After pile of school works, I immediately made the next chapter ^^ Hope you all like it :) 

Note: Sorry for grammatical errors. Just let it pass :) Keke

--Taengoo1209

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

It was only 3 in the afternoon when we finished recording a variety show I’m in. I’m all alone because the other girls are busy with their own schedules. I’m organizing my things when I hear the ringtone of my hand phone echoing inside my bag.

Ryeowook Oppa is calling. My heart suddenly skips a bit. I’m so excited and I don’t know why. I’m still disappointed with SeoWook last practice though.

I just don’t mind it and fixed myself as if he’s going to see me. I laugh with my foolish behavior.


“Oppa?”
 

“Sooyoungie, Are you free today?”  Ryeowook’s voice gives me sweet chills.


“Yeah, I think so. Why? You’re going to ask me out?” I asked straightforwardly. I was just trying to pull a joke here.
 

I heard him laugh on the other line “How did you know? You’re really something~”


I blushed. “So y-you’re r-eally asking me out?”


“Uhm, yeah~ But if you have anything to do …”


“I’d love to go with you~” I suddenly cut him off.
 

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes. See yah~” He said happily and ended the call.


My smile was still plastered on my face as I stare with my hand phone. Finally, he asked me out! This is really is it!

“I should re-touch~” I instantly get my make-up kit and went to the powder room.


End of P.O.V

 

Ryeowook is really true to his word. He arrived twenty minutes at the location. Sooyoung noticed his black car and suddenly gets in.

“Where are we going?” She puts her seatbelt on.


“At the grocery…” He responded and started the engine.


Sooyoung’s face became disappointed. “Eh?”


Ryeowook seemed to guess her thoughts. He can saw her disappointment.

“I’m going to cook you my specialty, Pasta ala Wookie. That’s why we are going to the grocery to buy some ingredients” He exclaimed.


She suddenly smiled “Really? Let’s go!”


He smiled and drives a little fast.


“I love pasta!” Sooyoung murmured.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SooWok arrived at the grocery store. They wore their disguises to avoid media and the outraging fans. Both of them entered the store carefully, assuring that no more scandal will erupted ever again.

“I like this brand more but the other one’s picture looks more delicious” Sooyoung showed the packs of two tomato sauces to Ryewook.

“Let’s just pick something we are familiar” He said as he checks the pasta strings.


“Neh, Head Chef!”  She said excitedly.


As they roamed around the area, Sooyoung’s eyes spotted the ice cream and also yogurt.


She acted cutely “Oppa~ Can I buy this one? No, these two I mean!”


Ryeowook patted her head gently “Sure thing~”


That sweet gesture of him made her flustered.


*CLICK* *CLICK*


Sooyoung’s sharp ears heard something, more like sound of a flashing camera.


“Oppa~ do you hear something?”  The shikshin asked worriedly.


Ryeowook raised his head. Well, he’s currently picking large red tomatoes and bell peppers rom the wooden shelf. “Like what?”


She looked at him seriously “sort of camera, I think …”


Then his face became worried too. He handed the car keys to her “Take this and get inside the car quickly. I’ll just finish with the ingredients and I’ll follow you there too.”

She nodded and turns her back from him when he suddenly called. “Shikshin!”


“Neh?” She responded instantly.


“Do you still want anything aside from these two?” He showed the fish-like ice cream and yogurt.


She whispered “add two chocolate bars. I really love that.” and leave.


He chuckled and continued his business.

 

After a few seconds, Sooyoung finally reached the car. She pressed the button and the door automatically unlocked. She went inside quickly and pulls the seatbelt from the side.

“I’m pretty sure that there’s something wrong here.” Sooyoung said worriedly. She can sense something’s going to happen. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Meanwhile, Seohyun was at Leeteuk and Eunhyuk’s Sukira. A PD pulls her out in the middle of the radio show. The youngest member of SNSD was left no choice but to bid goodbye to her Super Junior Oppas who are still busy with DJ-ing.
 

She is now currently sitting on the bench inside the lobby. Manager Jonghoon informed her earlier that he’s on his way. Seohyun is patiently waiting him to arrive.
 

“Want some coffee?” A familiar voice asked her.


She raised her head as she get the cup of coffee “Thank you~”. To her surprise, the owner of the guy’s voice was no other than Kyuhyun.
 

“Why are you still here?” He flashed a smile.


“Aigoo~ He’s really handsome” She thought as she stared to him.


Kyuhyun suddenly make a wrinkled face and waved his hands in front of Seohyun’s face.


“Hello on Earth, Seohyun! Are you alright?”


She flinched “Yeah~ just tired…”


“Mind if I sit with you?” He asked.


“Sure” and make a space for him. He smiled and sat beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter