Christmas Date Part 3

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note: I know guys. I know. *bows 360 degrees* Please do understand this author. Damn me and my writer's block. It took me years (literally) before I finish this one. Pls. do motivate me to continue the next chapter by commenting and subscribing the story c: The upvotes.. it made me happy. Also, I might reconstruct the first few chapters because I find it *coughs* not nice *coughs*. Of course, when it's done already. Btw, it's near the end already so please stay tuned. 


 

Christmas day. It was the most loved holiday by so many people. Streets are covered with numerous bright lights. Santa Clause's image is visible everywhere, from your socks to the metal covered trucks. Banners for the holidays are hanging in every corner of the street.

 

What makes the night even more special?

It's the feeling of satisfaction, spending the day with the people you love while the white snow is covering the entire Seoul. Surely, the couple featured in this chapter will have a merrier christmas than ever.

 

Seohyun escaped from their family gathering that night of Christmas day. She's wearing her light pink not-too-short, sleeveless dress matched with her fur (which makes her warm) and skin-toned flat shoes. That very special holiday, she will be giving her 'yes' to the man who's been there during her heartaches with her first love, the guy who never gets tired of chasing her even if she's pushing him away and the one who spoiled her with sweet potatoes she always loved.

 

“Yong Oppa? Jung Yonghwa, seriously? Where are you now?” she said through the phone.

 

“Seriously too? That was scary. You never called me by my real name.” He just chuckled, plugging his earphones a bit more so he could hear Seohyun better.

 

“I am freezing.”

 

“Get inside please. I am still on my way there. Seohyun-ah, I don't want you to get sick”

 

“But I wanted to wait you here” She insisted, pouting her lips unintentionally.

 

He worriedly answered “Ok. Grab some coffee there or something. Hot chocolate if there's any. Warm yourself up. 10 more minutes”

 

“Roger to that, Yonggg~” She kidded.

 

“Stubborn Seohyun”

 

“Stubborn Yonghwa”

 

“That's what makes us a couple, right?”

 

She hesitantly replied “W-well.. Y-yes?” Out of the blue, Kyuhyun's image started to appear mentally and she was like 'what was that?' The maknae shake her head, removing those unexpected thoughts and focus on Yonghwa.

 

“Good. I'll be hanging up” There's a long pause before he speaks again. “I love you, Seohyun and I want you happy” He immediately ended the call, not waiting for the maknae's response.

 

And there, she was left puzzled

 

Yonghwa's P.O.V

 

This was the toughest decision I made. It's almost there. I am almost there. I can have her heart right at this very moment yet I can't, right?

 

I am just a second option and Seohyun's just confused with her feelings ... for me.

 

Just give me a sign if I'll still pursue her. Please.

 

“Roger to that, Yonggg~” She kidded.

“Stubborn Seohyun”

“Stubborn Yonghwa”

“That's what makes us a couple, right?”

 

“W-well.. Y-Yes?” That unsureness... And there I know. She loves Kyuhyun. She still love Kyuhyun. She have always loved Kyuhyun.

 

I just smiled bitterly with the thought. Not for Seohyun or maybe her. I am confused but all I know is that, it hurts.

 

“Good. I'll be hanging up” There's this long pause before I speak again. I just wanted her to know that ...

 

“I love you, Seohyun and I want you happy”

 

End of P.O.V

 

--------------------------------

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Phone~” A call from his mom disturbed Kyuhyun's usual playing session with Starcraft.

 

He spends his holiday with his family since he have no one like his Hyungs. Since he doesn't have Seohyun for Christmas.

 

[“Wait,author-nim. That sounded wrong.” The Super Junior's maknae suddenly butted in while I am writing this chapter.

 

A/N: As if you don't want Seo for Christmas. *rolls my eyes.

 

Kyuhyun raises his brows and stubbornly answer “Ok. Duh? You make the story”

 

A/N: I know right. So shut up or I'll not do this chapter~

 

“Whatever~” He gave up and I continue the typing. ]

 

“Argh! Almost there. Almost there” Too focused on playing, he ignores his mom. He just wanted to burn that thing he's aiming at.

 

He pathetically clicks the mouse and the keyboard. “Yonghwa. Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa!!!! Get lost. Get looosssssssttt. I am Cho Kyuhyun. I am the great--”

 

“A Jung Yonghwa is on the line, son” He literally falls from his chair upon hearing the name he almost cursed at. His cellphone was intentionally off. He's not in the mood for calls. Then, how? With their home number?

 

“He said it's important” His mom told him while leaning to the room's wall.

 

He grunted, ruffling his hair. “Argh. What now?”

 

Kyuhyun's been staring at the phone in front of him for a while. He is trying to calm his senses down so he can talk to Yonghwa calmly. (hopefully) With his fist clenching, controlling his personal grudges with the guy over the line, He speaks.

 

“Yeoboseyo? [Hello?] Kyuhyun speaking.”

 

“Sunbaenim, Yonghwa here.” The Super Junior's Maknae supressed his lips, refraining his mouth to say something evil. How can Yonghwa managed to make his blood boil just by hearing his voice?

 

“Why do you call? Is there something I can do for you?” What the heck do you want from me?

 

“This is something about Seohyun” Oh wow. Do I look like an information desk to answer your questions about her? Ask Mr. Google you --- argh!

 

“What about her?” He coldly asked.

 

“Look.. she's waiting at the park--” 

He cannot take this anymore. “Mind if I cut in?...

 

...You know I am not some sort of some search engine here and to be honest, you, bothering me with my supposedly peaceful holiday is annoying so please before I--”

 

Yonghwa fires back “I'll in too.” Kyuhyun's scalp started to prick. Ohfortheloveofstarcraft, please calm me down.

 

“She loves you, Hyung” With that, his anger automatically subsides.

 

What did you just say? Did I heard it right?

 

“She needs you, Hyung. Don't be such a coward...

 

And pardon me, but can you get your outside so I can take you to her?” Then, he hangs up.

 

And then Kyuhyun realized, he's a bit rude. I am still older. But seriously, he cannot hide the wide smile that automatically formed to his lips.

 

She loves him. Seohyun is still his.

 

 

 

With one swift, he gets his jacket and rushes to the door. Mrs. Cho noticed that and asks him.

 

“Where are you going, son? Dinner's almost ready.”

 

Kyuhyun then, grins like a little boy.

 

“To have my Christmas present, Mom. Gonna be back soon”

 

And he completely vanished before his mother's eyes.

 

[A/N: And you're telling me, I make you sounded wrong about Seo?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter