Operation YoonWon – Failed?!

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“--GOING BACK HERE NOW!!!!” SuJu members said in panic.

“Yeah, I know right! Hurry up!” Siwon replied while preparing his surprise for Yoona.

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

“You are so special to me Yoong because I love you” I whispered.  

 I’m so worried and I keep praying that she’s feeling the same way too.

“My Deer Yoong, Please don’t reject me or else my heart will be shattered into pieces.”  As I look at the window.

“Are you alright Dong-saeng?” Leeteuk asked.

“No, Hyung. I really feel like crying when I’m thinking she’s gonna reject me” I replied with sad eyes.

Leeteuk Hyung lightly taps my shoulder and said “Yah~ you’re thinking too much dong-saeng.  She will definitely accept you because she likes you”

“I hope so hyung, I hope this confession will turn out right” I said.

“It will bbb--” Leeteuk hyung didn’t finished his dialogue because of Eunhyuk interrupted.

“YAH! Better stop that drama and help us here!” Eunhyuk shouted as he fixing the banner Yoona seen earlier.

“We’re going there Monkey Man! HEHE” we said and laughed.

"aish~ I'm not MONKEY!" Eunhyuk replied and laughed.

End of Siwon’s P.O.V

 

Leeteuk called Taeyeon and informed her about the confession of Siwon to Yoona. The plan would be Yoona entering the dressing room alone and will see Siwon there holding the bouquet of flowers.

“Arraso Teukkie oppa~” Taeyeon said and ended the call.

Right then, Taeyeon whispered the plan to other members and they started to leave Yoona alone.

 

Jessica talked first and said “Sujin unnie is downstairs and brought Kimchi for us.

“We’ll just get it and follow you at our dressing room” Sooyoung added and smiled then she leave with Jessica.

 

Sunny pressed the "Fake Call" button, pretending that someone was calling her. :)

Sowoneul malhaebwa, I’m Genie for you Boy~ Sunny get her phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” Sunny said.

“Ne~ Arasso, We’ll be going at your office Uncle.” She said and faced to Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun.

“My uncle wants to see us. He said that some important matters would be discussed to us” Sunny said.

“We will be going right now?” Seohyun said innocently.

“Yes, Maknae” Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter