Last Practice :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know if you're going to like this but still I put all my efforts in it :) have fun :) 

--Taengoo1209

 

 

It was almost midnight and the weather is getting colder. The GG’s leader is still awake. She’s sipping her hot choco latte while waiting for the other members. 

Suddenly, a private car stop in front of their gate and familiar persons get out from it. It was Hyoyeon and Sunny bidding their goodbyes to the mysterious guys who drive them home.  


The two girls keep on chatting as they went inside the dorm. They didn’t notice Taeyeon who is peacefully standing at the corner.
 

Hyoyeon tilted her head and let out a scream “AAAAhhhhh~ GG-H-HOST!!!!!!”
 

Sunny rubbed her tired eyes and faced Hyoyeon “Yah! That’s Taengoo!”
 

The dancing queen looked closer to the dark silhouette leaning on the wall. Confirmed! It’s really their leader. Taeyeon approaches them while chuckling “You’re really funny, Kim Hyoyeon!”
 

“Unnie-ah! I almost had heart attack because of you! Why are you standing there?”
 

“I’m waiting for all of you to arrive. Yoona and Yuri are still outside. By the way, where did the two of you go?” The Kid leader asked.

Sunny smiled meaningfully “Somewhere~”
 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “Eh? You sound suspicious!” The Kid leader seemed unconvinced with Sunny’s answer.


Hyoyeon dragged their leader to the sofa. Sunny followed behind and sat with them.


“Aish~ be careful with my latte, Hyo! It’s hot!” Taeyeon holds her mug tightly.


“Jeongmal Mianhe Unnie.” The Dancing Queen smiled widely. She doesn’t look apologetic.


Taeyeon became more curious “What’s with you today, choding?” and Hyoyeon tell everything.

 

After a few minutes of chatting, YoonYul’s arrival interrupted Hyoyeon’s story telling.
 

“You’re all still awake?” Yuri asked. She sounds sleepy.


“We just came home” Sunny responded.


“From where? I don’t remember you have any schedule today.” Yoona placed her sponsored blue shoulder bag on the table.


“From Super Junior’s practice room.”  Hyoyeon smiled.


YoonYul’s eyes widened. “Jjinja? Why didn’t you call us?”


“Yah! Don’t tell me you’re going to postpone everything if you knew it~” Taeyeon exclaimed.


The Black Pear giggled “Maybe~”


“PABO!” The kid leader pokes Yuri’s cheek.


“By the way, Hyo unnie is smiling widely. Did we miss anything?” Yoona smiled teasingly.


“Well, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk reconciled.” Taeyeon answered as Hyoyeon giggled because of happiness.


“FINALLY!”  Yoona and Yuri clap. The twins are really happy with HyoHyuk’s reconciliation. yHy  


In the midst of chatting, Hyoyeon remembers something. She dragged them all at once and said “I need you all to do a favor for me.”
 

“Sure~” Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon said in unison.
 

Sunny already guessed Hyoyeon’s request. She laughs silently. 

 

------------------------------------------------------

The digital clock already ticks at number 8 sign, telling that it’s already eight in the evening. They went straight from Music Core to their practice room for Gee’s practice.  The boys are currently organizing their things when Hyoyeon and Sunny arrived.
 

“Are you all ready for practice, Oppas?” A cheerful Hyoyeon asked. She seems to be in a good mood.
 

“YESSSSS!” Eunhyuk, of course in a good mood too, responded happily.


All the boys’ eyes are set on him.


“Yah! We know you’re too excited to dance and to see your girlfriend but we just came here straight from Music Core. Let’s rest for a while” Heechul complained to Eunhyuk. The diva is really sensitive at the moment.
 

The Dancing king pouted and just went to Donghae’s side.
 

“Sorry Hyo~ Can you give us some little time to rest. We’re really exhausted.” Leeteuk asked her.
 

She flashed a smile “of course, Oppa. I’m not rushing you~ Take your time”


The Super Junior leader sincerely smile “Gomawo Hyoyeon~ we’ll just take 20 minutes of our time”
 

A sudden entrance of unexpected people interrupted the happenings inside the room. Hyoyeon and Sunny smiled as they welcome the guests while the boys are jaw dropped, it was obviously seen that they are surprised.
 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung entered the room first. All of a sudden, Ryeowook and Leeteuk are smiling foolishly.
 

“Unnie-ah~ Please?!” They heard the Shikshin’s pleading. She was asking for Taeyeon’s chocolate cupcake that left inside the refrigerator at the dorm.
 

“You’re scary Soo. You never called me Unnie, but for food …”

“….. Arasso, it’s all yours now” The kid leader end up surrendering the cupcake to her. She knows Sooyoung will never let go of something she really wanted especially if it’s food.
 

“Kamsahamnida Unnie~” Sooyoung responded happily.
 

“Stop calling me unnie~ It give me creeps~” Taeyeon joked.


Sooyoung smiled evilly “OK SHORTY!” and laughed. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A running Yuri and Yoona followed. The black pearl is chasing her twin.
 

“Yoona~ that’s mine!” Yuri said, referring to the choco-banana flavored ice cream Yoona’s currently holding.
 

Instead of giving it back to Yuri, Yoona eat the top of the ice cream and hide behind Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter