Letting you go (HeeFany + YulSung + TaeTeuk Couple)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, I already posted the next chaptie ^^ Sorry to keep you waiting and I hope you like it^^ 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :>  
 



 

A week later, Tiffany decided to go at Super Junior’s Dorm for Heechul. She gathered all her courage to tell him about the break-up since there are only few of them left before Taeyeon inform Mr. Lee that Super Junior and Girls’ Generation members are not involve in a romantic relationship anymore.

Tiffany is wearing the clothes chosen by Heechul himself when they were shopping one time. Ryeowook open the door widely as he guided her to the diva. She spotted her boyfriend feeding their cat, Heenim. It was the first gift from her for their monthsary.  She realizes how he valued everything about their relationship. You can see it through the scene. He may be bad and playful to s but when it comes to her, he is the most perfect boyfriend in the world.

All of a sudden, she feels weak in front of him with her eyes started to be stingy.  But like the other girls, she had to do what is needed to be done.  Heechul already sensed that Tiffany will be coming over for this matter so when she sets her foot inside, the diva already prepared for the next seconds of unfortunate happenings of his life.


“Hey~” Tiffany started and sat in an indian sit beside him.


“Hi there” Heechul answered shortly, still focusing on their cat.


“How’s Heenim?”


“Good” He said blankly.


Then, she let out a heavy sigh before spilling what’s on her mind. “Well, I went here to tell you about the --- ”


“I’m going to the army” He cut off Tiffany’s statement that is obviously about their break-up.


Her eyes grew wider in surprise “For real?”
 

Heechul brushes Heenim’s fur before putting back to his bed. “Yeah~”


After that statement, the Eye Smile Princess cannot find the right words to say. Her mind just went blank. She didn’t expect another painful memory of him aside from this. Literally, he is about to leave her soon. 


“I already enlisted myself to serve for the military when I found out that you go along with Mr. Lee” He said bitterly.
 

Right at that moment, an arrow just pierced her heart. He did that because of her, for him to escape the misery they are going to experience for the next few days of their lives.


Tiffany fought back her tears “I’m so sorry, Oppa”


He didn’t answer but straightly looked into her eyes, assessing every inch of her sincerity. Confirmed! At least, there is still a 100% chance of love seen on her.


“So... When is the enlistment date?”  She asked awkwardly.


He gazed on the other side, sadness drawn behind his eyes “Probably before the year ended, after Mr. Simple and A-Cha’s promotions. I will be at the army around September I think”


“Aa. Really?” She still cannot believe everything she just heard. Tiffany realizes that there are many things that can happen between those two years when he’s gone.


“What am I thinking? I’m going to end our relationship anyway” She thought.


“Can I request something from you?” He asked.


“S-Sure, what is it?”


Heechul sincerely locked his convincing eyes into hers before him uttering everything he wanted to say.


“Please stay with me only until before I went to the army. After that, we will broke up if you want~” He almost choked.


Tiffany suddenly started to think what she would do. She weighs between her commitment with the girls and her only love. It was a long and silent moment before she comes up with her decision.


“I’m s-sorry but I can’t. I hope you understand me” She gazes down, not wanting to look into his eyes.


Heechul shook his head repeatedly as he felt his fragile heart torn into pieces. He wasn’t expecting this answer from her.


“Can you just consider this as my dying wish?” He pleaded.


Tiffany snapped and scolded him out of the blue “Don’t talk about dying or death, Chullie!” Of all the words in the dictionary, she hated anything related to the word ‘death’.


All of a sudden, he became irritated “It is better to be dead after all”


“KIM HEECHUL!” She called him once again.


He smirked after. He doesn’t know why but although she loves Tiffany that much, hatred still rose inside him. With this kind of situation, what do you expect from a Kim Heechul? Of course, He still manages to get himself up, be as cold as ice just like Jessica and even being a great pretender.


“Ok then. Thank you for everything.” He offered a handshake, having his poker face.


Tiffany is really surprised with his sudden change of attitude. Bitterness can be seen through him. He acts like he doesn’t even care about her anymore, that she doesn’t even had a place inside his heart. She never meant to end this way. After that short conversation, she realized that she just lost her one and only love at the same time, her sweet and caring best friend since trainee days.

Although she was hurt inside, she still also stood tall and reached his hand weakly for the last time. Being one of the strongest members of SNSD, she tried her hardest to hold her tears back and prevent to reveal her weak side. She is the great Manager Hwang of their group after all.


“Don’t cry, Fany” She encourages herself inside her mind.


Unexpectedly, Heechul pulled her wrist instead of having a handshake and embrace her petite body into his.  Tiffany was stunned at first but after a matter of seconds, she gives in and allowed herself to hug him for the last time. They were simply savoring each other’s warmth for the final day of their relationship.


Then, a tear from Heechul’s eyes started to fall as he rested his chin to her white shoulders.


“Saranghaeyo, Miyoung~”


She broke the hug as the tears she fought earlier started to run down her cheeks too. Tiffany tiptoed and reaches for his lips. Without any word, The eye smile princess kisses him sweetly and Heechul kisses her back, pulling her closer and not wanting to let her go. She did that to make him feel that he’s her only love, that no one will ever replace him inside her heart, and that even if they’ll break up she would still care for him. 
 

It was a kiss that proved their everlasting love for each other. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

On the same day, Yuri decided to meet Yesung as well. Without hesitations, her boyfriend accepts the offer despite of the busy schedule.

Wearing a light blue shorts and white tank top with cardigan, the black pearl waited for him carrying a basket of food with her. It is a picnic date by the beach.

A few minutes passed, a guy wearing shades along with black cap pulled her to his car. She first panicked and was about to scream when she discover who he is.


“You scared me, Oppa~” She said, referring to Yesung.


“Shall we?” He winked and opens the door for her.


She nodded and went inside so as Yesung. Then, he started the car’s engine and drive away. Although he’s really excited to meet her, he can hid the sadness on his face as he can’t stop thinking that this is their last day together.  Inside the car, Yuri and Yesung never talk during the trip. He is focusing on the road while she was staring at nowhere.


As they arrived at the beach, Yuri looked at him sadly and holds his hand firmly. Yesung form a soft smile on his face.


“Let’s enjoy our last day together, Oppa~” She almost choked her words. 

 
He stared at her with sad eyes. “Can we just removed the word ‘last’ and rephrase it by saying ‘let’s enjoy this day’?”
 

“Of course~” She responded awkwardly. Her eyes started became watery so she breaks their eye contact and gazed to the other side.


They walk hand in hand while Yesung carries the picnic basket and Yuri holding their shoes. After finding the right spot, they placed everything over the white sand.


“Wah~ you prepared a lot.” Yesung remarked.


“Of course, this is something I like to do for you” Yuri responded.


He takes a spoon of kimchi fried rice. “This is Daebbak! You’re cooking skills never fail to amused me.” He makes a thumb-sign.  


Yuri blushed a bit while happily responded “Gomawo, Oppa~”


After eating, they left everything in the corner including their shoes and wandered around the beach barefooted.
 

“The water’s pressure is really too much” Yesung blurted out of the blue.


Yuri looked at the water with question in her eyes. It seems to be calmer than ever. “How can you say ----”


She was cut off by Yesung’s splashing of water “Because it went all over to you …”


The black pearl was now soaked in water. “YAH!” She, then fires back by splashing tons of it that leaves him wet too.

“Aigoo~” He twisted the end of his clothing to drain the water at least. They might catch cold after this.


“You started it!” Yuri stuck her tongue like a five year old girl.


Yesung’s brows furrowed “You! Come here!” Then, he chased her while laughing. Although Yuri is running really fast, Yesung still manage to catch her. He hugged her really tight and playfully splashes the seawater into her face.


“Oppa! My make-up will smudge!” She pleaded.


“I don’t care. I like your bare face better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter