Super Junior's Surprise Visit + Ice Cream Date :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late updating :) Classes are about to start next week and I will be very busy ^^ Don't worry I still update twice or thrice a week :) ENJOY Reading and sorry for wrong grammars and typos :) Cheers to my 60 subscribers :) Thank you so much ^^  

 

--Taengoo1209 :) 

 

 

 

Girls’ Generation was at their dorm around 5:45 pm. Taeyeon, as the leader, informed their manager about Sunny’s current condition. 

 

 

“Ne Oppa~ Yoona and Yuri are putting some medicine with her sprained ankle. I don’t think she can be with the meeting tomorrow.” She exclaimed.

“Let her rest for a while and don’t be late tomorrow.” Manager Jonghoon said.

“Arasso Oppa~ I’ll tell the girls.” She then, hangs up.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“EMERGENCY MEETING!!!!!” Taeyeon screamed.

 

Yoona and Yuri tilted their heads because of Taeyeon’s loud voice. Sunny just sit straightly and focused on their leader’s announcement. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon came from the kitchen, still munching their homemade sandwiches. Jessica hurriedly rushes in after taking a call from Donghae. Seohyun walks in calmly while reading her favorite book while Tiffany followed who is busy sipping her cold coffee.

 

“Looks like everybody are here. Let’s start discussing some matters” Taeyeon explained.


 Everyone is silent and staring to their kid leader.


“First, we will be having our next comeback 3 months from now so be prepared.” The leader continued.


“Really Unnie? What’s the concept this time?” Jessica asked excitedly.


“Manager oppa will discuss it tomorrow” Taeyeon replied.

 

“I hope that there are more challenging dance steps in the new single” Hyoyeon cheered.

 

“Yah~ Do you think we can do that? You know I in dancing.” Sunny whined.

 

“At least, you’re good in singing” Hyoyeon fired back.

 

“Well, you said that.” Sunny said proudly.

 

Hyoyeon just laughed.

 

“Is that Oh and Run Devil Run?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yah~ how did you know that?” Taeyeon responded.

 

“I met manager Oppa earlier, he just discussed the title of the song and some spoiler for the concept.” The Eye-smile princess said.

 

“Really? So what’s the concept this time?” Yoona asked.

 

“It’s some sort of Cheerleading and some Goth or Black outfits. I’m not sure yet” Tiffany answered back.

 

“CHEERLEADING? I think it will look good on me” Yuri said excitedly.

 

“Don’t you think Goth or Black outfits is kinda creepy?” Sooyoung said worriedly.

 

“Nah~ I don’t think so. At least it will show another side of Soshi” Taeyeon smiled.

 

Sooyoung just nodded and have another bite of her sandwich.

 

DING DONG!

The SNSD dorm’s doorbell suddenly interrupted.

 

“I got it!” Yoona runs at the front door hurriedly.

 

The goddess turns the knob and opens the door widely. “OPPA!” She suddenly squealed.

 

“Yoong~” Siwon greeted and hugs her girlfriend.

 

“I’m glad you’re here” She responded happily.

 

“I’m not alone” Siwon broke the hug and smiled.

 

 Three heads suddenly appeared and greeted her.

 

“ANYEONG!” Leeteuk, Sungmin and Eunhyuk said in unison.

 

“Please come in. They are all inside.” Yoona smiled and walk in first.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“GIRLS! We have visitors!” Yoona announced.

 

“Who?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Hyukjae!” Hyoyeon screamed as she runs to his boyfriend.

 

“Anyeong Taeng!” Leeteuk smiled handsomely.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened “Why are you here?”

 

He whispered “I told you I’ll pick you up.”

 

The kid leader flustered a bit “How about Sunny?”

 

“That’s why Sungmin is also here, He’s the one who will take care of his girlfriend. Besides, he really wants to check on her so I bring him along.” Leeteuk explained.

 

“I don’t know what to say. You really have your ways Oppa.” Taeyeon shook her head.

 

“Of course Taengoo~ Dress up and I’ll wait for you here.” Leeteuk winked.

 

The Kid leader nodded and headed to her room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Does it still hurt Sun?” Sungmin asked worriedly.

 

“A little bit. How about you? Are you alright?” Sunny responded.

 

He chuckled “Of course, I am. How wouldn’t I?”

 

“By the way, I just want to give this to you.” She picked a pink keychain out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter