The Confrontation

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter updated :) Sorry for late posting. I'm having my preliminary examinations so please bear with me ^^ My mind is really floating right now. Hopefully, you'll like this chapter :) 

--Taengoo1209

 

Girls’ Generation and Super Junior party all night long without knowing that Mr. Lee suspect about their relationship. The celebration ended almost 1:00 am yesterday night. Both groups are tired with their small get together.

 

Girls’ Generation Dorm

6:00 am

Taeyeon’s P.O.V


I rubbed my eyes as I felt my phone vibrated under my pillow. I ignored it and continue my business. I pulled my violet blanket and covered my whole body because of the cold weather. As I felt my eyes closing to get more sleep, another shaking from my hand phone interrupted me.

“That’s it!” I mumbled impatiently.


To: Taeyeon

The management advise you to be in the conference hall for an emergency meeting. It will strictly start on 8:00 in the morning so please be on time.

Mr. Lee Sooman wants your presence to discuss some important matters.

Thank you.


From: Mr. Oh

 

My eyebrows crinkle as I read the text message from Mr. Lee’s secretary. What’s this emergency meeting all about? And For god’s sake, we just came back from Japan! Why don’t they let us rest first? Aish~

Although I have many complains to start up our rest day, I had no choice but to obey everything came from our entertainment. As a leader, I must set good example to my co-members so I got up first and stretched my body to loosen up my sleepiness.

 

I went out of my room and headed down stairs. To my surprise, I spotted the two early birds with their individual routines. It was Hyoyeon who’s busy in the kitchen and Seohyun with her diary.


“Anyeong Unnie~” Seohyun and Hyoyeon said to me at once.


I greeted them back with a smile “Girls, we will be going to SMEnt now”


Their sleepy faces frown. The Dancing queen asked first “Can we just skip to that? I was so tired partying last night” She said with a plastered smile on her face.


I let out a sigh “I’m afraid we cannot do that Hyo. Mr. Oh said that Mr. Lee needed our presence in the meeting.”


“Oh~ Did Mr. Oh tell you about the reason for the emergency meeting, unnie?” The maknae asked politely.


“Not really …” I said as I noticed her unusual puffy eyes.


I change the topic and asked her with a concern in my voice “Have you been crying, Seo?”


Then, Hyoyeon immediately got out from the kitchen and placed her apron on the side table. “I thought it was just the effect of last night.”


I can see Seohyun’s shock expression with the question. “Ani~ maybe I just ate too much …” She defended with her hands making an “X” sign. 


“Seohyun ah~ your face should be the one bloated not your eyes.” I chuckled, still not convince with her answer.


“I’ll just get the other girls …” She diverted the topic and ran away from us swiftly.


Hyoyeon and I look at each other meaningfully.


“Something’s wrong with her …” The Dancing Queen muttered.

 

End of P.O.V

 

Ten minutes before 8:00 in the morning, the girls arrived at the SM Building. They were happily chatting as they slowly headed to the conference hall.

“I’m still sleepy~” Jessica yawned and stretched her arms out.


“Yah! You’re always sleepy Jung!” Sooyoung joked.


Jessica sent an icy glare to shikshin.
 

“Stop fighting! We’re here. Be proper” Taeyeon announced and turn the doorknob.


The girls’ eyes grew wider as they spotted the people across the room, no other than their Super Junior sunbaes. They headed inside and sat at the nine black, swivel chairs near the wooden table. Both groups looked at each other confusingly because of the unexpected meeting.


“Why are you here?” Leeteuk asked.


“Why are you also here?” Taeyeon replied with a question too.


“That’s a big question mark, then …” Siwon cuts in with a smile on his face.


After a few moments of silence inside the room, a soft banging of door was overheard. The CEO, Mr. Lee Sooman is finally here together with his trusted secretary, Mr. Oh. 


The people inside the conference room stood up and made a bow for respect. Mr. Lee signaled them to be back from their seats so that they can start everything.


He showed a sly smile “I’m glad you all made it. How’s the celebratory party?”


Both groups gazed at each other nervously. What’s with the atmosphere today plus the interrogation of their big boss?


Taeyeon answered him unsurely. “It was fine …”


“Oh really?” He mocked.


They can sense the incoming danger. The objective of this meeting is still suspicious. 


“Before anything el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter