Sungmin's Energy Pill :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with another short chapter ^^ This is for all the Aegyo Couple lovers ^^ Have fun reading :) 

--Taengoo1209

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Long line of E.L.Fs is seen outside the location of Music Bank. They are patiently waiting for the front door to open. Fans show their support to Super Junior by bringing blue banners and light sticks as well as wearing their Blue T-shirts with an “E.L.F or Prom15e to 13elieve” print at the front or at the back of their clothes. 

On the other hand, Super Junior is already inside their dressing room. Just like the fans, they are also at the venue early in the morning. Preparations for their costumes, Practicing steps and vocalizations are the things they are busy doing. 

Unlike yesterday, the boys are very uncomfortable this time. They have performed many times but still they are nervous just like their very first performance way back 2005.

Sungmin stood up and leave the room for a minute. He gets his phone inside his pocket and texted Sunny.

 

To: Sunny Bunny ♥

Anyeong Bunny!

Sorry to disturb you this early, but can I talk to you for a minute?

From: Sungmin 

 

Then, he closes the cover of his phone and leaned on the wall.

 

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, Naega Naega…” Sungmin’s phone is ringing.

“SUNNY BUNNY ♥”appears repeatedly on the screen of his phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hmmm~ Sungmin Oppa?” Sunny said while yawning.

“omo~ Did I woke you up?”

“Anyeo~ Anyeo~ I’m already awake but I’m still lazy to get up”

Sungmin replied with a soft chuckle.

“Is there any problem Oppa?” She asked worriedly.

“Honestly, I just need someone to talk to …” He replied.

“Go on … I’m here to listen”

He sighed before he started to speak “I’M NERVOUS”

“Right now, I’m trembling and shaking. I won’t be able to perform well if I continue to be like this” He confessed.

Sunny laughed out of the blue.

“Why are you laughing?” Sungmin replied disappointedly.

“Sorry~” She stop laughing and continue to speak “We are very much alike! I already experienced that during our Genie comeback”

“I think we are destined to be with each other” She joked to ease his nervousness.

He blushed really hard. Luckily, she’s not seeing him right now.

“Really?” He replied shyly.

“Yeah~ the girls can’t console me during that time. Negative thoughts are starting to pile inside my mind”

“YEAH~ I’m feeling that right now. What if, I danced the wrong steps or cracked my voice during the performance or~~~”

“Yah~ Stop that will you?”

Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter