and the STORY continues :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in my senior year already and YES! I'm super busy TT Jeongmal Mianhe *bow* Sorry for late posting. If there are any grammatical errors, just let it passed :> Thank you ^^ 

--Taengoo1209

 

During the Oh!’s successful promotions, Taeyeon and Leeteuk were finally reunited as a couple while Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk have a little lover’s quarrel. The dancing machines avoided each other since then. Actually, Hyoyeon is the stubborn one who keeps avoiding her boyfriend.

Kyuhyun was forever heartbroken because of his unspoken feelings to Seohyun, who will be having a so-called “virtual marriage” with an idol soon.

On the other hand, Sooyoung is getting excited about her future secret date with Ryeowook. Although the day is not yet set, she feels nothing except happiness and excitement. She don’t know why but she felt something special for him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was an ordinary Saturday night. The Super Junior members are resting inside their dorm. “Bonamana” MV spread at networking sites like fire. The boys’ popularity isn’t really a joke. Every corner of Kpop world talks about their oozing appeal, handsomeness and sudden change of their young image. Positive feedbacks and praises were given to them by their fans.

 

Heechul, who just came back from his dinner with Tiffany, disturbs the peaceful relaxing time of the members. He proudly showed off her girlfriend’s 1st monthsary gift for him, a cute grayed-colored cat.


“Look! Look! Tiffany gave me this! She really knows me!” The diva jumps in happiness.


“We saw it Chullie! Congratulations on your first monthsary!” Siwon smiled.


“I’m looking forward to my first monthsary with Taeyeon” Leeteuk jumps in excitement.


Heechul suddenly hugs Ryeowook “I’m so happy Wookie! I’ve never been this happy before!”


Ryeowook pulled himself and laughed “Yeah~ you’re so weird Hyung!”

 

The Diva hurriedly ran towards his other cat’s cute basket and placed his new cat.

 
“Baengsin-ah~ I bring along your brother! My Tiffany gave him to us! Kyahhhh~” Heechul squealed excitedly.


The boys except Eunhyuk, who’s depressed on the other side, ended up laughing. It looks like their Diva really had a great time.


“I miss Hyoyeon~” The Dancing king muttered.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd Super Show is in the move together with Super Junior’s comeback for Bonamana. The boys are really busy with the next few days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter