The Decision

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I really used my spare time very well. Just to informed you, my exams are not finish yet but it will be our last day tomorrow. I made this chapter for my readers :">

I put all my effort and heart with this one so I hope you like it ^^ *bow*

 

--Taengoo 1209



 

 

It was such an awful day for Girls’ Generation. They just came back from a successful concert then all of a sudden, a big problem just came to their way.

At the van, Sunny was still shedding her tears and let her feelings overflow. You can also see disappointment on the girls’ faces. Jessica and Tiffany, who were two of the strongest women of the group, cannot control their emotions too. They are also sobbing inside the vehicle.

As the girls reached the dorm, they are all silent. They were thinking about the next thing they should do. What would happen to Super Generation? What is the right thing to do?

Are they supposed to HOLD ON and FIGHT or just simply LET GO?

Different questions, which are still unanswered, started to circle inside their heads.

Days have gone so fast, still no decision was made. No communication or conversation happened between Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. Both parties are still undecided and the agency is still waiting for the answers.

On the other hand, Manager Jonghoon is also bothered. He cannot find the right words to say for them to be comforted or make their spirits up. This was really a difficult situation indeed.

Although he’s disappointed with everything that is happening right now, Jonghoon believes that there are reasons behind this hurdle. He knew they will able to conquer this and find their happiness soon.  They are Girls’ Generation after all and they can make everything possible.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Living Room
 

It was a gloomy afternoon when the girls gathered at the area. They are sitting at the long couch, cuddling each pillow. Taeyeon is standing at the center, staring each member.

“I’ve been thinking this for the 10th time already ….” She said as her members gazed at their leader with their ears open.

“… I know it’s hard but I believe it’s the best thing to do.” Tears began to form inside the Kid Leader’s eyes.


“Just said it to us straight, Taeng~” Jessica said impatiently.


“I’M BREAKING UP WITH LEETEUK OPPA” Taeyeon found herself crying at the same time, flashing an awkward smile in front of her members.


The girls gasped with their leader’s statement.


“Do you want us to do the same thing with our boyfriends?” Yoona asked in a serious tone.


Taeyeon immediately answered her dong-saeng “Ani~ I just want you to know my decision, that’s all~


Sunny shook her head “Why did you choose to let go instead of holding on, Taeyeon? Do you not love him at all?”


“Of course not, Sunny-ah~” Taeyeon said with a trembling voice.


They looked at their leader, waiting for her next dialogue.


“Do you know how I fell in love with Teukkie?”  She smiled softly as she reminisced the past.



*FLASH BACK*


So Nyeo Shi Dae’s first performance at GGGTS [Girls’ Generation Goes To School]


Taeyeon’s P.O.V


“Eottoke!?” I said while rubbing my hands.

I can feel the audience expectation as the curtains opens for the next performer. F.T Island in on the roll and we are performing right after. GOSH! Most of the students are girls! I bet they are expecting another popular boy group or boy band instead of a group of rookie girls.


I was calming myself alone in the corner of the backstage and waiting for the PDs to call us.


A guy, who’s a little taller than me, stood up beside me. He crossed his arms and showed his warmest smile with his chin dimple. I was like … O_O


“Oh my god! He was an angel in disguise!” I screamed inside my head as I felt my cheeks blushed.


“Kim Taeyeon, right?” He asked politely since we are not close enough.


“Y-Yeh~” I stuttered. Am I popular now? How did he know my name?


“I knew it’s your first time. You’re shaking…”


Then, I look at myself. I’m indeed shaking and trembling. Oh boy! I’m so embarrassed! 


Maybe he already guessed my thoughts. “It’s normal. Don’t worry. I felt it too when we just had our debut.” He chuckled. “…You just have to know how to manage your nervousness”


“How?” I asked him. At least, it will lessen the shaking.


“Just breathe normally. Inhale … Exhale …” He then, puffs air in and out. I followed him and do it repeatedly.


I heard him chuckle “Enough~ let us breathe some air too.”
 

I blushed once again. “Jeongmal Mianhe” How can I be so stupid?


“It’s alright. Don’t be too formal” This guy suddenly patted my head. It was really comforting. I felt my heart skip a bit.  OMO! I’m not falling for him that fast.


“Neh~ Gomawo~ It helps a lot.”  I said sincerely. It really came from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter