The Unexpected Visitor [Part 2]

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I was so sad when THREE of my subscribers leave me. T.T  I've tried so hard to study and complete my requirements but when I came back to post the next chapter I find out that my readers are decreasing. I hope you understand that I'm not always available. You can assure that I'll finish this story no matter what. Just be patient and bear with me. 

On the other hand, I'm still thankful to my remaining loyal and patient readers. You're all the BEST! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

P.S: Your comments are my energizers so please don't hesitate to leave one :)) THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥

 

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

 

“Did anyone of you date Sooyoung?” I heard Hangeng Hyung seriously asked. Oh crap~ I could really feel my heart beats faster. I’m so damn nervous.

BUSTED! As I scream loudly inside my mind. All of them are looking at me awkwardly at the same time, communicating. Secretly, they are telling me to spill the truth before he will know it from other person. It is not easy as you seem

 

“I----” Ding Dong! Woah~ and the doorbell saves the day.

 

The door pops our great manager. Man, My savior.

 

“How’s my big boy doing?” Manager Youngmin Hyung approaches Hangeng Hyung and scratched his head with his fist.

 

“Yah, HYUNG! Not with the hair!” He said. Luckily, the topic is diverted and I was saved for goodness sake. I owe it all to Manager Hyung.

 

The night ended well. As Hangeng Hyung bid his goodbyes to the other members, Leeteuk Hyung went to me and said. “Tell it to him please. You’re giving us a heart attack”

 

I used my irresistible puppy eyes “Please Hyung. Don’t tell him this time. I promise to confess everything when I gather all my courage, arasso?”

 

Our leader crossed his arms. “Just like Taeyeon”  I thought.

 

“And when is that?”

 

I immediately answer “One of these days…”

 

End of P.O.V

 

It was really time for Hangeng to leave. He flashed his warmest smile as he hugged the members one by one. The lad reaches his best friend, Ryeowook.

 

“I’m going to SNSD’s dorm tomorrow. Will you please come with me?”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened because of shock. After a matter of seconds, he just found himself stuttering in the middle of their conversation. He is still not ready to see Sooyoung.

 

“T-The entertainmen-nt do-oesn’t a-allowed us to be with SNSD for the meantime. I h-hope you understand, Hyung”

 

“I see…”

 

Ryeowook’s breathing became normal again until…

 

“You’re not the one who dated Sooyoung, right Wookie?”

 

The Super Junior member became frozen. Does he need to confess everything to him? Ryeowook himself doesn’t even know what relationship he had with Sooyoung.

 

“It is not the right time yet” The lad thought.

 

He decided to lie “N-No”

 

Hangeng looked afar, thinking “Then, who is it?”

 

HONK! A loud sound disturbs Hangeng’s thinking balloon. His driver just arrived in time, considered as another savior for Kim Ryeowook.

 

“Whew~ so close” The Super Junior member thought.

 

“I should get going. See you soon, Wookie” Hangeng then, sets himself inside the car as he bids his farewell to his best friend.

 

“N-neh, Hyung~” Ryeowook faced him with nervousness. Obviously, he is against of lying to his closest friend.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

10:00 am

Finally, SNSD’s manager and the management let them have the morning until afternoon to rest. In the evening probably, the girls will have their individual activities.

 

DING DONG! The doorbell sound roams inside the girls’ dorm.

 

“I GOT IT!” Yoona shouted like a child. Later on, the other chodings rushed together with the second maknae. Even Hyoyeon, who’s busy at the kitchen preparing for their supposedly late breakfast with Taeyeon, joins in.

 

“Aish~ these kids…” Taeyeon sounded like a mother of nine children.  

 

“OMO!” Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri said in unison. It was loud enough for the people in the living room and kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter