SNSD begins the Genie History in Korea! :D

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD’s manager entered the dressing room.

“MANAGER OPPPAA~” SNSD members shouted in union.

“This is it, Girls! Show them what you’ve got. HWAITING! Manager said and calls for a group hug.

(A/N: Just think they are with their manager and wearing genie costume)

“WE CAN DO THIS! Soshi JJANG!” SNSD members and Manager said excitedly.

The SNSD members went out to their dressing room and started walking.

Every Kpop Artist and Idol they met at the hallway wishes them good luck for their performance.

SNSD are overwhelmed.

 

They reached the backstage and the SONEs gone wild once again as they’ve seen them.

The girls waved at them cheerfully.

“Go to the stage Girls and the live performance will start after the 5 minute-break” The PD unnie said.

“Ne~ unnie” Taeyeon replied.

“Girls, Let’s go!” Taeyeon said and started to walk towards the stage.

The other members followed her.

At the center stage…

Tiffany and the other members closed their eyes and started praying for the success of their comeback performance.

After that, SooSica, TaeNy, YoonYul, HyoSeoSun held hands and shouted.

“SHIGAMEN SO NYUH SHI DAE, APPEUREODO SO NYUH SHI DAE, YEONGWEONHI SO NYUH SHI DAE!”

SONEs started to cheer them as the PD declared the start of the show.

 

“3,2,1 and action” the PD said

Then, Cameras started to roll…

“Anyeong Haseyo! Welcome back to Music Bank!” Hara, Seungyeon and HyunJoong said in union.

“wah~ The fans are going wild now. Look at them!” Seungyeon said said while pointing to the crowd.

Right then, the camera was focused to the audience.

“You can hear their fanchants although our next group is not yet performing” Hara added and smiled.

“Let’s introduced them now” Hara, Seungyeon and Hyunjoong said in union.

“Our next performance comes from the girls who brought today’s Hit songs like… ”Hara said then faced Hyun Joong and Seungyeon.

“Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero ,Into the New World” Seungyeon is singing while dancing the steps.

“Doo doo roo~ doo doo dooKissing you baby~ Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo Loving you baby~ Kissing You” Hara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter