The Unexpected Visitor [Part 1]

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong Haseyo :)) How are you all doing? I really apologize for not updating this fic for weeks now. Exams and school works are really ARGHHHH~ Anyways, here's the update. I'm still hoping you will like this :) 

P.S: I wanna show my deepest gratitude to my loyal and patient subscribers/readers. GOMAWO *bow*

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ^^

 

SYMBOL: Italicized words = Phone conversation

 

“HYUNG!?” Ryeowook almost spit his throat out because of shock.  It was Hankyung or preferred to be called as Hangeng, on the other line. He was once a Super Junior member until some legal matters made him out of the group. 
 

He heard the person on the other line chuckled “I thought you already forgot me…”


Ryeowook pouted. “Yah! I’m still too young to not remember things especially the important ones. How could I ever forgot my best friend?”


“Aww~ That’s sweet, Wookie. How’s Super Junior?”


His face saddens “We’re fine but not as same as before you left”


Hangeng’s energy suddenly drops. The thought of leaving the group because of the entertainment is still fresh from his memory “Sentiments, those things always makes me cry. Will you stop that? I just landed here in Korea.”


His dong-saeng digests the good news for a few seconds. Then, he screamed excitedly “Jjinja? You’re here, Hyung?”


“PABO~ how would I manage to call you when I’m in China?”


Then, Ryeowook scratched back of his head. “You have a point. I never think of that. Maybe because I’m too exhausted already”


The former member laughed heartily. “Busy with the new album?”


Ryeowook was surprised “How did you know about that?”


“Duh?! You’re really popular in China. Every update about Super Junior is all posted on the internet.”


The Super Junior’s vocalist almost dropped his phone as his thinking balloon started to pop up. Did he possibly know about him and Sooyoung dating? How can he be so careless and forget the thing that they are celebrities. Everything about them will be reaching the public in no time. He became guilty and worried all of a sudden. Ryeowook knew that Hangeng loves Sooyoung that much and leaving her because of some matters left an unhealed scar into his heart. The scandal involving them and the girls spread in the internet world lately. There’s a possibility that he was already aware of that.


“Wookie~ Are you still there?” He heard him calling.


“N-neh~ So what’s the plan?” Ryeowook diverted the topic.


“How about meeting you now?”


He forced a smile “S-sounds great! Should I tell the others?”


Hangeng smiled playfully “No! Please don’t tell anyone. I want to surprise them.”


“Ok~ See you later, Hyung.”


“Neh~” Hangeng was about to ended the call when Ryeowook called him.


“Wait, Hyung! One more question!”


“Go ahead”


“How did you know my number?”


Hangeng once again find his laughter because of his dong-saeng. “YAH! You bother to call me again just because of that?”


He also laughed with his behavior. “I’m just curious”


Hangeng, on the other line, arrogantly smile and said “Dong-saeng-ah, you should not underestimate the abilities of your great Hyung. Arasseo? I always have my ways.”


Ryeowook brows furrowed “And now, you sounded like Heechul Hyung~”


He responded with a chuckle and ended the phone call.


After that, The lad went to their dancing studio immediately and approaches the choreographer. The other members are puzzled with his sudden behavior.


“Who’s the prank caller?” Sungmin firstly asked.


“A long lost friend of mine” Ryeowook flashed a gummy smile after.


Heechul suddenly butted in “A girl?”


Ryeowook looked at him meaningfully, trying to confuse his hyung. “What do you think?”


Heechul was left speechless as Kyuhyun chuckled “Looks like Hyung had a date.”


“I’m not on a date. This is just very important and right now, I really need to go.” Ryeowook immediately pick his bag and went to the door.


“Where are you going? We still got a practice.” Eunhyuk and Donghae said in chorus.


“I’ll be catching up later. See you around” In a matter of seconds, he leaves the other members immediately.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the Airport


Ryeowook drives his car fast and reached to his destination in no time. He was eating his favorite ice cream cake when somebody tapped his shoulders. The tall guy is wearing a gray stripped shirt with skinny pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter