We are now OFFICIAL too! (YulSung + SunSun Couple) :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 40 :) DONE!!!! hope you like it ^^ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    

 

 

Tons of laughter is echoing outside the hall. It came from the dressing room of the famous boy group in the country – Super Junior.

 

“Looks like their having fun” Yuri mumbled nervously.

“Don’t worry Yul. Everything would be alright” He smiled to her and holds her hand.

“Are you sure Oppa?” She asked.

“Of course. I’ll protect you from them.” Yesung said strongly.

Yuri stared at him and smile.

 

As soon as YulSung reached the Super Junior’s dressing room, a familiar couple was outside the door too. The guy carried the short girl in piggyback way.

“Unnie?” Yuri asked.

“Sungmin, why are you carrying her?” Yesung added.

“It’s a long sto---” Sunny was cut in by Sungmin.

“Because you two left her there with an injury. Aish~” Sungmin said outrageously.

Then, Yuri realizes everything just now and glanced to Sunny.

“I’m sorry Unnie. Everything happened too fast and I didn’t realize that I left you out.”

“Aigoo~ Please Yul. It’s not your fault and you don’t have to be sorry. I’m fine” Sunny exclaimed.

Sungmin just sighed.

“Yah! Why are you so over protective with Sunny? You’re not her boyfriend though. ” Yesung mocked.

Sungmin glared at him “For your information, I’m Sunny Bunny’s boyfriend as of 4:15 pm.”

“You are her ---- WHAT?” Yuri’s eyes widened.

Sunny turned red and nodded shyly.

“Well, you don’t have to be like this to my girlfriend too!” Yesung said proudly as he wraps his arms to Yuri.

Sungmin was not surprised at all but Sunny “For real???”

 

“WHAT??!!” a group of girly voices suddenly cut in as pairs of masculine hands are clapping.

The four of them are frozen when they realize that the door was widely open. Siwon and Yoona were about to come out when they spotted the two couples arguing.

 

“Oppa, put me down.” Sunny instructed. Sungmin agreed and carefully helped her to stand up.

“We’ve got a lot of explaining to do.” Yuri looked at Yesung uneasy.

 

“Did you know that we’re looking for both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter