Jessica’s confession – HaeSica’s RECONCILIATION :>

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The director shouted “Let’s get ready PEOPLE! We must not waste our time.”

The scene is all about Sica dancing with Donghae. It’s the final scene actually.

“LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!” The director yells.

Then, the three cameras started to roll.

The members are simply smiling because of the scene. It was really made for them.

Donghae and Jessica still awkward with each other, tries to do the role well.

 

Kyuhyun with Ryeowook singing their lines while HaeSica are having a hard time dancing.

[Kyuhyun] Nal mideo matgyeo jikyeobwa (Oh my super, super)
Neol manhi akkyeo jikyeobwa (Ojik naye baby, baby)


[Ryeowook]Nal mideo matgyeo jikyeobwa (Oh my super, super)
Neol manhi akkyeo jikyeobwa (Neoyege nan super, super)

 

The director raises his hand as a sign of “CUT”.

“There’s really something wrong.” He sighed and shook his head.

“Jessica and Donghae seems to be awkward with each other. I can also see Jessica’s bitter eyes to Donghae. Is there anything going on between the two of you?” He asked curiously.

“Can I just have a 10-minute break?” Jessica asked.

“We just have a break earlier. Look, Sica we must finish this MV today and--” The director, still talking when Jessica interrupted.

“I’ll just have some fresh air so I can do my role as you told me so. I’ll be back after 10 minutes. I PROMISE” Jessica strongly replied.

“Ok, then. Another 10-minute break!” The director said and reviewed the script of the MV.

 

Jessica went outside, shook her head and tries to remove Donghae's conversation with her new girl.

Suddenly, she hears a familiar voice behind her back. It was Donghae.

 

“What’s your problem Sica? Seriously, I’m doing my best in everything and you always ruined it. Thank You!” He said with bitterness in his voice.

 

“Will you please leave me alone? I’m trying to fix myself so I can portray my role WELL!” She said angrily.

“For god’s sake Sica, I’m the one who is supposed to be angry right now! But it seems you’re the one who is more affected.” He said and gritted his teeth.

 

Jessica sighed heavily and started to talk “I’m so outta here! I don’t want to talk about this anymore”

She tries to leave him but he grabbed her arms.

 

“What now?” She shouted.

“And you have the guts to yell at me after what you did?” He said and smirked.

“Can you please remove your hand? You're just making the situation worst” She asked and stared at him with teary eyes.

 

She suddenly confessed everything to him.

“Did you know how much I regret when I rejected you that night?

I LOVE YOU and that’s true!

I’m the happiest girl when I heard those words from you!” 

 

 

“I-I just have my own reasons and I don’t mind if you don’t understand them.

I have to consider other things than my love for you! I don’t want to be selfish.

I HAVE TO THINK MY OTHER MEMBERS And also your career! ” She confessed while her tears started rolling down.

 

Donghae, still stunned with her ice princess’ confession.

He smiled and faced her.

“SILLY~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter