Taeyeon's Decision :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wow! I just had 64 subscribers :) Thank you so much ^^  Please support me until the end :) Just comment your suggestions for my next chapter ^^ Have fun reading :D -- Taengoo1209 

 

Taeyeon overheard Leeteuk’s voice outside the burger house. He’s still calling her. Luckily, He didn’t chase her outside so she continues to run away from them.

After a few minutes of running away, The Kid Leader realizes the people she forgotten inside. She immediately picked up her hand phone and sent a text message.

On the other hand, Super Junior along with Manager Youngmin went to SNSD’s table. The girls greeted them politely. An awkward atmosphere builds up. After the scandal, they are now very careful with their surroundings. The couples are just doing more gestures to communicate. Just like, Donghae sending flying kisses to Jessica ^^ (A/N: But still very obvious KeKe)

Suddenly, Tiffany’s phone rang. It was a text message from Taeyeon.

 

To: Tiffany
 

Please tell Manager Oppa and the girls that I already go home. Gomawo ^^

P.S: I already bought food for Sunny ^__^
 

From: Taeng~

 

“Oppa~ Taeng went home already.” Tiffany informed.


“Really? Why so sudden? She should have wait for us too.” Manager Jonghoon responded.

 

Leeteuk became silent. He already knows that Taeyeon is avoiding him, maybe to avoid another scandal. He gritted his teeth irritably. How he hate SM Entertainment.
 

“By the way, Jonghoon ~” Super Junior’s manager cuts in.


“Did Seohyun already know?”


Seohyun raises her head with question in her eyes.


“Anyeo hyung~” Jonghoon smiled.


“What is it Oppa?”  The maknae curiously asked.


“You’ll going to have We Got Married.” The SNSD’s manager said.


Kyuhyun coughs in surprise. It seems like something was stuck in his throat. Both groups became shock.
 

“Are you ok Kyu?” Manager Youngmin teased.


Kyuhyun nodded and drinks his water.


“Mworago? Why me?” Seohyun asked.


“Maybe the audience are curious of what would be an innocent Seohyun would look like if she got married.” Jonghoon chuckled.


“I can’t believe this is happening!” Jessica squealed.


“Who’s the lucky guy?” Yoona smiled.


“Well, as the show’s policy, I really don’t know who he is but I’m sure it’s not from our company.” Their manager replied.

 

The Evil maknae is boiling inside. Because of irritability, he accidentally hit the tissue holder beside him that causes an unnecessary noise.
 

“S-Sorry?” He said hesitantly.
 

The group of idols burst out laughing. It was very obvious that the great evil maknae of Super Junior is jealous.


“How I wish I am her fake husband…”  He thought and sighed.
 

A hand suddenly hits his shoulder. “Don’t be jealous Kyu~ I know you’ve got a chance to Seo” Youngmin teased.


“Isn’t it Seo?” Jonghoon added.


Both maknaes blushed.


“We’ll never let Seohyun fall for that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter