After the Scandal :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, I already finished my chapter 44 :) Have fun reading ^^ 

P.S: I didn't check that much so please understand if there's some errors :) --Taengoo1209

 

Girls’ Generation had been busy for the next few days. They have been rehearsing and recording for their new single. It will be released exactly 2 months from now. On the other hand, Super Junior had been appearing to different music shows because of their promotions to Sorry Sorry and It’s you. Both groups never saw each other for a while.

Taeyeon did her best to avoid Leeteuk. When he’s around, she immediately did something so that they will not cross their paths. Leeteuk is not that insensitive to not realized everything. Of course, opposite to Taeyeon, he does everything for them to be together but she always stays away.

It’s been weeks since Super Junior won consecutively to different music shows. The time for their goodbye stage of Sorry Sorry and It’s You already came.  Leeteuk hid his sadness when he’s up to stage and gave his best as usual. The other boys showed their full energy as they sing their hit single for the last time. Although they are a little bit sad because of the end of their promotions, they were looking forward for their next comeback.
 

“You’re great!” Manager Youngmin greeted them.
 

“Kamsahamnida!” The boys bowed all at once.
 

“Do you want to celebrate tonight?” Their manager asked.
 

“Nah~ We’ll just have it at home.” Leeteuk answered.
 

“Sorry Hyung but we are really tired.” Siwon added.


“Oh well~ I’ll just have some little treat for all of you” Youngmin smiled meaningfully.


All eyes are set on him. They became curious.


“Do you miss the girls?” Their manager asked.


All of them nodded and sighed.

 

“I really want to see my girlfriend. We’ve been communicating through phone calls only.” Donghae said sadly.
 

Eunhyuk patted his back “Same here Hae~” and heaved a sigh.


Manager Youngmin chuckled and said “Let’s visit them to their practice room!”


Leeteuk looked at him worriedly “Is it really ok?”


“Of course, I already told Jonghoon about this and he allowed us to go.”


The boys’ face brightens and screamed happily “LET’S GO!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, The Girls are rehearsing the chorus part of “Oh!”. Their hips are going side to side while their hands are twirling their hairs. At the same time, they are acting cutely as they followed the lively tune of their song. Unknowingly, Super Junior and Manager Youngmin are outside, looking at them secretly. The boys are giggling with excitement.

 

 Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae

 Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae


Sunny, who’s free from her sprained ankle, is doing her part cutely.  “Sujubeuni jebal utji mayo” while Taeyeon moves forward and faced the Aegyo Queen with a childish act. “Jinsim ini nollijido marayo”. It’s part of the choreography.
 

Sungmin claps his hands excitedly. “That’s my girl!”. Meanwhile, Leeteuk just smiled secretly. He knows Taeyeon’s charm very well. She’s cute in her own way.
 

They are currently enjoying SNSD’s practicing when the kid leader shouted and turned off the music.
 

“Yah~ Hwang Tiffany! Please focus! Stop thinking about Heechul Oppa!” The kid leader scolded.
 

“Neh~” Tiffany responded sadly.
 

“Aww~” Heechul, who’s outside their practice room, misses Tiffany too. Because of their hectic schedule and the recent scandal, gaps between them started.


“Jung Soo-yeon!” Taeyeon continued while Donghae raises his head after hearing her girlfriend’s name.
 

“Stop looking at your phone! Hae Oppa will definitely call you later!”
 

“Arasso~” Jessica puts her phone inside her bag.
 

“YoonYul!” Taeyeon screamed.
 

“Neh?” Yoona and Yuri answered in unison.


“Will you please stop playing around? I thought you want to end this practice early to visit your boyfriends? Please focus!” The kid leader said.


“Sorry Unnie~” YoonYul looked at her apologetically.


“Aish~ Let’s just have a 5-minute break~” The kid leader shook her head and drinks her water.

 

As Taeyeon announces their short break, Manager Youngmin headed inside and Super Junior waited outside the room. The girls bowed all at once and greeted the Super Junior’s manager.
 

“Taeyeon ssi~ Where’s Jonghoon?” Youngmin asked.
 

“He bought some food for us and be here in a minute.” Taeyeon responded.
 

“I see~” Youngmin glances outside. “What are you doing there! Come inside!” The Super Junior’s manager yelled.
 

The boys carefully entered the room and smiled widely. The girls became energized and clap excitedly.
 

“Is it ok if we disturb you a little bit?” Leeteuk awkwardly asked Taeyeon.


“S-Sure~” Taeyeon stuttered and avoided his gaze. No doubt! She missed everything about him, his handsome face, angelic smile and cute dimples.
 

The other boys went to their girlfriends immediately and the practice room became lively again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae and Jessica are seated at the couch. They are just staring at each other first and holding their hands tightly.
 

“Yah! I’ve heard Taeyeon earlier scolding you about not paying attention.” The Fishy said.
 

“I’m missing you that’s why~ It’s been a month since we last dated and because of the scandal, we are not allowed to go out” Jessica frowned.
 

Donghae touch her left cheek. He was sad with their current situation too but they have to do this for the sake of their secret relationship. “God knows how I missed you, Princess. Sorry, if I’m just here through phone calls.”
 

Jessica gives a smile “You sounded like Tiffany!”
 

The Fishy chuckled and hugged her girlfriend tightly.
 

“Oppa~ Don’t skip meals and don’t stay up too late. Arasso?”   
 

“And now you sounded like my mother!” Donghae joked.
 

The Ice Princess broke the hug and hits his chest lightly. “Yah!”
 

“Eomonni! Eomonni!” Donghae teases. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Hyoyeon leans her head to Eunhyuk’s shoulder. The dancing queen was longing for Eunhyuk’s touch like the other members.
 

“Are you tired babe?” Eunhyuk asked.
 

“Yeah~ I want this scandal to end and the management to be convinced that we are not dating so that we can see each other just like before.” Hyoyeon frowns.

 

Eunhyuk gave a quick kiss on her lips. “I hope so~”. The dancing queen smiled.


“By the way … ” Hyoyeon sat straight and faced him.


“Yes?” The dancing king raises his eyebrows.
 

“What’s your favorite number?” She asked.


“32. Why?” He answered.
 

“Nothing!” Hyoyeon smiled meaningfully and wraps her arms to his.


The dancing king just chuckled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul bought bottled water for Tiffany. He handed it to her who seems to be tired from non-stop practice. He looked at her worriedly. Despite of the scandal, she remained hardworking and dedicated.

“Oppa~ Do you like animals?” Tiffany suddenly asked after drinking.


“Not really but I do like cats. Why?” Heechul responded.


“Nothing~ I just asked.” The Eye smile princess replied.


Heechul brushes her black hair and sincerely looked at her. “I know you’ve been suffering from all of this. I really feel guilty because we never had our first date since you accepted me as your boyfriend” He frowns.
 

“It’s not that important. As long as you are like this, caring, understanding and loving me. It’s enough with me plus I know this scandal will be gone in no time.”  Tiffany showed a sweet smile.
 

“I assure you that we will have the best date ever when this ends.” The diva holds her hand.
 

“Promise me that!” Tiffany hugs him and Heechul hugs her back.
 

“You’re too cheesy Oppa~” The eye-smile princess teases, still hugging him.
 

“Am I?” He hugs her more tightly.
 

“I miss yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter