Finally, You’re mine [YoonWon Moments]

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"WHAT?" SuJu and SNSD silently reacted.

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

“I-I don’t like you Siwon Oppa~” She said and faced me.

“My whole world just …. Ahh~ went down and I don’t know what to do.

 

Finally, the tears I’m holding back started to flow. I never confessed to anyone except Yoona because I really love her and I’m sincere with this confession.

"I'VE NEVER BEEN REJECTED UNTIL THIS DAY.” I said to myself.

I stand up and give the flowers to her and said “At least, take this. SUJU Hyungs and Dong-saengs me helped with this. So please take it” I gave her a forced smile.

I was supposed to walk out the door and leave her when she back hugged me and said “I don’t just like you Oppa~  I LOVE YOU” She said.

“Since trainee days until this day, I’ve never love anyone except you. You’re my star and inspiration. I want to continue my life with you. I want to celebrate sppp---” She didn’t finish her dialogue because I immediately hug her tightly.

“I will love you forever Oppa~” She said and planted a soft kiss on my lips. She chuckled.

“I love you more Yoong” I said and smiled sweetly.

End of Siwon’s P.O.V

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

When I heard those words from his mouth, I really feel like crying. Oh~ I really love this man. He’s my only star and I don’t want to lose him so I confessed to him too.

I didn’t finish what I’m saying because he immediately hugs me tightly.  I really felt his love for me. IT WAS PURE. This is the happiest day of my life and I’m proud to say I’m in love with CHOI SIWON!

“I will love you forever Oppa~” I said and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“I LOVE YOU MORE YOONG” He said and smiled to me sweetly.

End of Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter