Letting you go (HyoHyuk + SunSun Couple)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, I already posted the next chapter :) Thank you to my patient readers ^^ This is just my spare time and I immediately posted this chaptie. It takes another long time before I posted the continuation due to my exams. Please bear with me and continue to subscribe. It breaks my heart when you left me :l 

Once again, I'm asking for your comments ^^ GOMAWO *bow*
 



                                                                                         

     

 


 

The ELFs can’t help but screamed to the country’s most favorite Kpop boy group, Super Junior. The members became boyfriends of their fans in an instant as they serenade them with their ‘No Other’ single in Inkigayo. The boys especially Donghae and Siwon worked really hard despite of the misery they are experiencing right now.

As expected the boys ended their comeback really well. The fans are wildly swaying their blue sapphire banners and balloons while praising and cheering for the group. The song will surely swift to the top spot next week.



After the performance

The staff surprised them with a little celebratory party at their dressing room. Manager Youngmin prepared a buffet of their favorite foods. He thought that they are extremely hungry after that wonderful performance. Because of that, the boys somehow had a bright day. It’s just there is still something lacking or should we say ‘someone’ is not present for that very special day.


Eunhyuk looked at his black wrist watch. It was almost 3:30 in the afternoon. Hyoyeon must be waiting for him at their usual meeting place. She hates unpunctuality because she’s always ten minutes early before the designated time. Maybe that trait was influenced by their proper maknae, Seohyun.  

On the other hand, Sungmin really thinks of sneaking out too. He really wanted to meet Sunny so bad. The Aegyo King is thinking of a way which they will not end in breaking up.

A matter of seconds passed, Eunhyuk made his way out of the dressing room so as Sungmin. They both headed outside without the other members knowing it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dancing Studio

This is Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’s secret haven. If they really wanted to spend quality time together, this is their perfect place to be.  A lot of memories instantly went back to her. This room really witnessed everything about their relationship.

She closed her eyes and feel the four corners of the room, reminiscing. The dancing queen stared her reflection to the large set of mirrors. She will surely cry later. She can feel it. Hyoyeon repeatedly puffs air in and out, trying to control her tears.

“Fighting!” She smiled weakly, sadness drawn on her velvet, lovely face.


Then, Hyoyeon started to do her warm-ups. She’s thinking of doing her favorite hobby while waiting for her boyfriend. The dancing queen will surely make herself tired until she was out energy.

After a few seconds, she takes her Ipod out of her knapsack and started choosing a starting song. Their debut song is overheard in the room all of a sudden. Hyoyeon positioned herself at the center and gracefully dance to the rhythm.


*Flashback*  

“I’m Eunhyuk, you are?” A guy extended his hand for a handshake. He seems to be friendly so she gladly accepts it and smiled widely.


“Kim Hyoyeon imnida~” A member of newly debuted girl group ‘Girls’ Generation’ by SM Entertainment, around 19 years of age, responded.


“I admired your dancing. You’re really something.” He complimented with a gummy smile on his face.


The girl blushed a bit because of shyness. Still, she managed to thank him from the bottom of her heart. He’s the first one who made her heart flutters in happiness. Finally, someone noticed her dedication to dancing.


“I really appreciate it, Sunbae~ Komapsumnida” Then, she made a 90 degree bow. 


Eunhyuk burst out laughing. Hyoyeon looked at him confusedly.


“Is there something funny?” She asked with her brows raised.


He looked at her and patted her head. “Sorry, I can’t help it.” 

“You’re just too cute….”


Hyoyeon’s face became hot all of a sudden.


“By the way, don’t call me Sunbae. It makes me old. Oppa is much better” Then, he winked at her.


“Ok…” She scratched her head confusedly.


*End of Flashback*


“You’re also cute back then but I think you’re a player~” She smiled as the song ended. ‘Gee’ is next in the track. Once again, Hyoyeon do her cute parts.


*Flashback*


“Oppa! We won! We won!” A running Hyoyeon interrupted Eunhyuk’s dance practice. She suddenly hugged him out of the blue.


Eunhyuk smiles as she hugged her back “I told you! It will top the charts. I’m hooked to that song too.”

 
Then, Dancing King broke from her embrace and dance to Hyoyeon’s Part. 


She burst out laughing “You look like a monkey, Oppa!”


Eunhyuk raised her brow and chased Hyoyeon “Really?”


Then, he started tickling her waist. This is Hyoyeon’s weakness. “Yah! Oppa~” She said in between her laughs.


“Who’s the monkey now? Who’s the ---- ” He suddenly tripped and fell over her.


Now, their faces are just inches apart from each other. Everything seemed to be right as the next song played. It was their favorite ballad love song. The mood was so perfect. They are both communicating with their eyes.


When Hyoyeon came back to her senses and realized their awkward situation, she released herself from that position and stood up. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, was blushing really hard.
 

She was the first one to speak “I should be getting going …” and immediately flew in the scene.


*End of Flashback*



“I thought you’re gonna kiss me that time” Hyoyeon chuckled and played the next track. It is ’10 minutes’ by Lee Hyori.



*Flashback*


Hyoyeon was stomping madly that time as she headed inside the dancing studio. She was really pissed off with Eunhyuk’s mood swing. She doesn’t even know why he’s mad at her.


“Grrrrrr ~” She grumbled and angrily threw her bag.


‘Just one 10 minutes ne goshin doenun shigan …’ Lee Hyori’s famous song ’10 minutes’ was played. She was currently practicing her part for a couple dance with another male idol at a certain dance battle of a music show.


She is doing her steps gracefully when someone grabbed her wrist and dance with her.


“Oppa?”  She asked confusedly. All of sudden she became nervous with his behavior. Eunhyuk doesn’t even bother answering her. He just continues to do the dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter