The continuation of events :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry to all you keep waiting. I was so happy to see my subscribers increasing although I'm not updating that fast. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR YOUR PATIENCE^^

Unfortunately, I'm so STRESS nowadays. After my internet connection has been fixed. My laptop malfunction next. Although you think I'm just making a story, this is really the TRUTH. I know this is absurd but please try to understand me. I didn't know this will happen that's why this chapter is just posted now.  I'll do my very best to make the next update QUICKLY. I'll just rent or lend laptops for all of you ^^ 

Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! There will be no photo this time since I have no laptop and I'm just renting a computer. I'm terribly sorry about that.

PLEASE COMMENT AND STILL SUBSCRIBE :) 

 

“Kim Taeyeon! WAKE UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!” The Super junior leader shrugs lightly the unconscious girl in front of him.

 

He picks her up in a bridal style, rushing at the infirmary “Please open your eyes for me, dear. You’re making me die in no time. ”

 

While Leeteuk is running towards the place, he didn’t notice the two people looking at them from afar.

“You will regret everything, KIM TAEYEON~ I’ll surely take him away from you. He’s mine!” Sora gritted and recorded everything from her phone. This will be a good weapon for them to break up. She had fallen for Leeteuk already during the WGM and she’s not gonna let any girl steal him from her. Sora is really desperate to have him.

Wooyoung was on the other side, witnessing everything. His heart aches as his chest started to get heavy. “Please choose me over him, Taeng~ I love you this much”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“What happened?” the assigned doctor at the clinic asked the guy who brought Taeyeon.

 

Leeteuk started to reason out “We ummm… talking some things when she suddenly fainted and gets unconscious”

The doctor nodded “We’ll look after her vitals and other things. Leave everything to us”

 

He smiled weakly “Thank you, doc and please make this private as possible. We don’t like any scandals erupted again.”

 

“No worries, Mr. Park. This matter will remain confidential as possible. You can contact the immediate family or friends for them to know Ms. Kim’s condition now.” Then, she closes the door of the spare room.


After a few seconds, he contacted the girls. “Yeoboseyo? Tiffany-ssi~…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hallway – In front of Super Junior’s dressing room

 

Not one, two or even five famous girls. It was the eight members of SNSD rushing towards the hallway to reach the infirmary as quickly as possible. As Tiffany got the call from her sunbae, she immediately informed the girls for them to know about Taeyeon’s condition.

 

“I knew it. She looks so weak earlier. I didn’t know that her appearance also reflects her physical state. I thought it’s only just because of Leeteuk oppa.” Jessica said while holding Tiffany’s hand.

 

“Taeyeon has been suffering more than us. I can feel it.” Tiffany responded.

 

“Ppali, Unnies~” Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung said in chorus, walking ahead of the other two tired members (Hyoyeon and Sunny).

 

“NE! Coming~” Sunny and Hyoyeon, who’s exhausted from running, answered. 

.

.

.

.

.

Sungmin caught the vision of Sunny rushing at the hallway and so the other girls. They looked troubled. “Is that… Sunny?” He seemed to be talking to himself but unknowingly, he said it out loud.

 

Kyuhyun being evil, approaches and fools around “Seriously man, you need to be checked. Evething you see, hear or say is SUNNY.”

 

The aegyo king throws a glare to the evil maknae. “I’m telling the tru--” He was cut off by Hyoyeon’s sudden appearance as well. She was trying her best to catch up the others although she’s very tired.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah?” Kyuhyun and Sungmin said in unison. Eunhyuk snapped in his dream world as he heard the two members calling his girl’s name.

 

The monkey guy removed the wt towel from his tired face. “Are you talking about my girl?” 

 

Sungmin faced him “We just saw your girl along with Sunny heading somewhere.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Infirmary


“What happened here, Oppa?” Jessica questions Leeteuk as soon as they spotted him outside the spare room of the clinic.

 

“She fainted during our conversation…”

 

The two interrupted by the doctor’s sudden appearance. “Ms. Kim is suffering from over fatigue. She was physically and emotionally tired. A lot of rest is badly needed.”

 

“aigoo~ eottoke?  We are going to have our US promotions this Wednesday.” Tiffany stated.

 

The resident doctor replied. “Ms. Kim will not make it. She’s really vulnerable right now. I’m afraid she must postpone her other activities for a week. Keep her away from stres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter