Our Love (TaeTeuk) :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s P.O.V


“Yeoboseyo?”
 

“Taeyeon? Taengoo? Taeng?”  I heard a sniff after Leeteuk Oppa utter my name.


“Why did you call this time of evening? Is there any problem?” I asked.
 

He smirked. “You’re asking what my problem is. *hiccup*It’s you KIM TAEYEON! The famous leader of SNSD!”
 

I flinched and sat on my bed while holding my favorite pillow. “Excuse me?”
 

“Don’t you act like you don’t know what’s happening! I know you can feel it too. *hiccup*”
 

“Wait! Are you drunk Oppa?” I asked worriedly.


He laughed sarcastically on the other line and I became more nervous. Leeteuk Oppa never used this kind of tone to me. “Does this have something to do with you when you keep avoiding me until now?”

 

After he said that line to me, I became guilty. Yes, I am! I thought I’m the only one who was suffering from this scandal. I’m definitely wrong.
 

Tears began to form in my eyes. I don’t know what I should tell to comfort him. I cover my mouth so that he cannot hear my crying.

 

“You know Taeng~ You’re one of the person I cherished in my life …” he confessed.
 

I gasped with his fluttering words. I don’t think I deserved hearing this after a month of avoiding him.


“… That is why staying away from me really breaks my heart. Will you stop doing that? *hiccup*” He cried.
 

“I’ll try --”
 

“Hello?” Another guy’s voice talks to me.


I wiped away my tears. “Who’s t-this?”


“This is Eunhyuk. I found Leeteuk Hyung crying with his phone and he’s really drunk. I assumed this isTaeyeon?”  The dancing king said.
 

“Yes, But I thought you guys never allowed to drink at dorm?”


“You’re right! Hyung made this rule by himself. He wants us to celebrate but I think he wants to drink because of depression.” He said.
 

“I see~” My face saddens. I never thought my avoidance would really affect him.


“Taeyeon ssi~”


“Yeh Oppa?”


“Will you stop being cold to Hyung?”


I’m surprise. I didn’t expect Eunhyuk Oppa to tell me this. “How do you say that I’m cold to him? It’s just I av-o-id another scandal”

 

“You’re way too obvious Taeyeon. Look! he’s really suffering from it. Please get our leader back on his toes. Arasso?” Eunkhyuk pleaded.

 

I’m dumbfounded. I don’t know what to say. It seems like the whole world wants me to get back what we’ve used to be.

 

“Give me back the phone, Anchovy! I’m not done talking! *hiccup*”Drunk Leeteuk suddenly cuts in.

 

“Taeyeon, I’ll hang up now. He’s been ---- ” and the call was ended.

 

I throw myself to the bed with tears on my eyes. I covered my face with my favorite pillow and cried. I know my eyes will be puffy tomorrow but I don’t care. I just want to let it out, all the sadness and depression I felt for the past month.

Hopefully, Sunny would not be disturb.

 

End of P.O.V

 

It was already 2:00 in the afternoon when Leeteuk wakes up. He’s been sleeping for more than 8 hours and his head really hurts.

“Aww~” He touched his aching head. It feels like a hammer keeps on hitting him.
 

Ryeowook went in, holding a bowl of hangover soup. “Try some so you can feel better, Hyung”


“Thanks~” Leeteuk ate a spoonful. “It feels great~”


“Welcome. I’m gonna go downstairs. Call us if you need anything.” Ryeowook smiled.


“No need. I’ll just he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter