Chapter 46

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're going home with me."

 

 

 

The way each word was spoken was very authoritative and once again, Heechul simply complied. Jungsoo grabbed his wrist and pulled him to leave the room. It happened so fast that they were already reaching Jungsoo's car. Heechul flinched a bit when the door to the passenger seat was slammed shut strongly. Panting, his breath uneven, Jungsoo started the engine and drove off.

 

 

 

"Don't say a word until we reach your house. Please, I need to make sure we arrive safely."

 

 

 

Heechul nodded and sighed, shifting his gaze to the gleaming lights of Seoul in the night. Having Jungsoo beside him used to erase all his fear but now he was his fear.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Kyuhyun smirked, sitting motionless in his car, only his eyes moved following the car. It was too predictable; Jungsoo was like a torn thick rope pulled by two opposite side, it was about time he would break loose. It took longer than he expected for the CEO to snap and do what he was doing now.

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment they entered Heechul's apartment, Jungsoo had already pinned him against the wall. His lips hurriedly ravished Heechul's parted ones as the younger gasped from the sudden ambush. Jungsoo roamed inside Heechul's mouth a bit harshly, teeth grazing and nipping the meaty flesh of Heechul's bleeding lips. The younger unconsciously whimpered and tried to push the ballistic man away but to no avail. His fists ended up Jungsoo's shirt instead when he felt Jungsoo his tongue deepening the fierce kiss in which the older easily won on the battle of dominance. 

 

 

 

Heechul was breathless literally as Jungsoo kissed the life out of him as if he would collapse if their lips weren't pressed together. When their lungs were burning from the short of oxygen, Jungsoo finally backed away, brushing his thumb on Heechul's lower lip before kissing it once more. Heechul was out of breath, his chest heaving needing air. However, Heechul couldn't be eased longer because Jungsoo immediately planted his lips on his neck, angrily biting and the exposed skin he found there. Heechul was on the verge of submitting but the sane part of him combated. With the remaining strength left, he pushed Jungsoo away and dropped on the floor pronto.

 

 

 

"S-stop it!!"

 

 

 

Jungsoo was surprised when Heechul managed to shove him away. Seeing how scared Heechul right on his sight, he suddenly felt like killing himself. He was struggling to knock his jealousy over what he had seen these past days. All of his pent up anguish was reaching its threshold that even he himself couldn't put it up. He almost became a monster. 

 

 

 

This would do no good; Jungsoo went to the kitchen and fetch a glass of water for Heechul. Even when he came back, Heechul was still sitting on the floor, hiding his face behind his folded arms. 

 

 

 

"Chul, drink."

Heechul weakly shook his head.

"Please."

Another sign of no. 

 

 

 

Jungsoo gave up, gulping the water himself. He then gingerly cupped Heechul's face and tilted his head slightly. Pressing his lips way gentler now, he slowly let the water from his mouth transfer to Heechul. He wiped his boyfriend's mouth afterward and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

PLAKK

 

 

 

Jungsoo's eyes widened rapidly when the stung of Heechul's slap was bringing him from his weariness. Heechul's b eyes were glaring at him so hurtfully. Jungsoo gritted his teeth before later he smiled sincerely. He moved forward and eventually enveloped Heechul's trembling form into a tight embrace. This time, Heechul didn't resist.

 

 

 

"Hate me all you want, Chul. I deserve it."

 

 

 

Heechul quietly sobbed on the arms of the man he longed for but also the very same person he didn't want to meet again. Comforting yet hurting, it was the best description of both the hug and the giver. Jungsoo continued to pepper Heechul with kisses, his own tears staining his cheeks relentlessly. He leaned his body on the wall behind him, feeling drained by so many emotions, all the while still securely holding Heechul in his arms. He brought the younger's head to his shoulder and topped it with his. 

 

 

 

Their love was very beautiful, painfully beautiful. Two lost souls met with each other and immediately fell in love, yet the universe seemed to make its way to destroy whatever ties between them. Jungsoo felt like the worst human being for causing all this misery for Heechul yet still audaciously begged for his love.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chul."

Heechul stayed unmoving, only the clutch on the hem of Jungsoo's suit tightened.

"I hurt you, didn't I? I'm an ."

Jungsoo chuckled in between the tears; even he was in disbelief of what he had done.

"I always promise to make you happy but all I can do is making you suffer."

 

 

 

Heechul unclenched his tight grip and Jungsoo gladly clasped the fingers into his. Kissing Heechul's crown softly, he whispered to the thick black mop that was only his boyfriend's.

"Am I selfish if I ask you not to give up on us?"

 

 

 

Heechul was shaking, trying to pull his hand from Jungsoo's hold. He began to think that Jungsoo was only toying him since day one. It was unbelievably ridiculous to ask him not to give up on their relationship when the one who let go was Jungsoo himself. Heechul shook his head on the column of Jungsoo's neck and shoulder, clearly disagreeing with the crazy idea.

 

 

 

"Please," a quiet whisper was uttered, hot breath hitting his scalp softly; Heechul was puzzled, not understanding what Jungsoo meant. He eyed their clasped hands and noticed something new—a ring on Jungsoo's finger. It made everything even more intricate. He tapped the glimmering white gold loop on that finger lightly to show the CEO what he meant. However, Jungsoo only turned his hand to hide the ring and tightened his hold.

 

 

 

 

 

"Explain."

Jungsoo sighed; he did need to explain to Heechul.

"Mom knows Hyukjae is dating Donghae. She got extremely angry saying that we were disappointing for being like this. S-she demands one of us to be the CEO of Sapphire Blue as well as..." Jungsoo paused, the back of Heechul's hand with his thumb.

"As well as marry the woman she's selected. Both Hyukjae and I opposed the idea but she suddenly fainted and... Hyukjae was so devastated that everyone was afraid he would do something stupid. I... I have no choice, Cherry. I..."

 

 

 

Heechul couldn't listen anymore. He didn't know which one left a deeper scar, Jungsoo marrying Jisook because of his own will or this scenario—that the circumstance forced him to do so. One thing for sure, it would still make Heechul rewinding his worst scene, to be left, to be abandoned.

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what do you want me to do? You're about to get married, Jungsoo."

"Please... Hang on a bit longer, I'll try to find a way. I will definitely try my best."

 

 

 

Heechul started to wonder what it was that made everything Jungsoo said always flustered his heart in such a way. However he tried to look at it, there was no guarantee that things would work out in the end. But what it was that he badly wanted to believe what Jungsoo vowed. Heechul was struggling with his feelings, he blamed himself to be wavered by Jungsoo's sweet talk because he knew at the end of this chapter when their love proved to be like those sickening tragedy, he would be the one who was left with unhealed heartbreak. 

But, why did he want to cling on the tiny hope Jungsoo offered?

 

 

 

 

 

"You still love me, right, Heechul?"

 

 

 

 

 

There. The answer. Heechul indeed still loved the man who had made his night seem longer and his heart feel restless. He still loved Jungsoo indefinitely.

 

 

 

 

 

"I do."

"So, please. Give me one more chance."

 

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter