Chapter 67

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
From: Jungsoo To: My Cherry I can't wait to see you, baby. (sent: 5:43 | seen: -)

 

 

 

Jungsoo inhaled deeply as he put his phone on the dashboard of his car. He'd actually already landed from the plane a few hours ago and it was painfully long for him to wait; all he wanted to do was to meet Heechul to ease all the longing for the younger. However, his plan stopped him from leaving the Airport. He never minded it although nothing made him more nervous than what he was about to do now. His eyes dropped back to his phone with the screen staying turned off. His lips formed a small smile as he had expected that his message would get no answer because Heechul was probably on his way to the place he'd prepared. His lips stretched wider, as he suddenly thought that his boyfriend would surely make it hard for whoever fetched him to the said venue if the reason was being discreet.

 

 

 

"I miss you, Chul."

 

 

 

A small velvet box he'd just taken out of his bag made his eyes teary. He opened the box and a smile, once again, bloomed, adorning his tired face. Two iridescent circles glimmering beautifully under the orangish dusk glow of Seoul seeping through his car windows, accentuating the shines. Their names engraved in the inner rim of the rings were like the symbols that would never be able to represent how they had been deeply planted inside each other's hearts. He traced the platinum loops lightly and suddenly his impatience was thinning; he couldn't wait to wear Heechul's and see Heechul wear his.

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I swear this is not a single bit funny! Open this ing blindfold, you !!"

 

 

 

Donghae gritted his teeth all the while trying to keep Heechul in place with all his might. Surely, it was an impossible task moreover when he knew that Heechul came here with a very bad mood, to begin with. Right after Heechul, along with Haeun, arrived, Sungmin and he immediately carried out their plan. With a little bit of help from Sungmin, he finally managed to put on the blindfold to Heechul—aside from doing his work, he also hoped that the blindfold could limit Heechul's will to strangle him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hae! I swear I'll kill you. Where's my daughter? Where do you take her?!"

 

 

 

Donghae sighed for God knew how many times as he glanced back at Sungmin who had succeeded in calming down the little girl. Surely, Haeun was frightened when she saw her Mama being manhandled right in front of her eyes but as soon as Sungmin took care of her, Donghae could breathe in relief because at least he could focus on dealing with his boss. Donghae suddenly jerked his body in surprise when Heechul almost got away from his firm hold. Luckily, he was quick to get back to his composure although with quite a struggle.

 

 

 

"I hope Teuk-hyung gets here asap."

 

 

 

Oblivious of ranting something Heechul shouldn't hear, Donghae could only slapping himself again and again inside his mind when Heechul's expected response rolled out.

"Teuk? Jungsoo? He's behind this all?"

 

 

 

Unlike Donghae whose heart was thumping loudly out of nervousness, Heechul's heart was finally eased. His throat had been sore for all the yelling since he came here but Donghae was still persistent holding him. He even thought to cut his assistant's salary so Donghae couldn't go to the gym and build all the muscles; the strong grip was secretly intimidating Heechul. Now, that he knew that Jungsoo was the mastermind of all this terrifying play, he knew that nothing bad would happen. Although in the back of his head his subconscious mind kept rewinding the scene years ago with Siwon—the same terrifying kidnap thingy—, he knew he should have nothing to worry because Jungsoo would never hurt him. If there was something making his heart feel weird was the anticipation of what was about to come. Not going to lie, he wished it was the beautiful ending of their story.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm, we're here, hyung."

Donghae quietly announced along with the abrupt stop of his walking.

"So? Let me go and open my damn blindfold!"

Heechul snapped as his eyes were tired of being forced to close for too long and Donghae didn't seem to ever put the cover off soon. He was about to throw another cynical retort when he felt Donghae loosened his hold and heard the younger hurried marches behind him getting fainter aligned with a muffled command.

"Open your blindfold, hyung!"

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter