Chapter 13

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

][-FLASHBACK A MOMENT AGO-][

 

Kangin had been trying to reach out to his cousin since an hour ago but it resulted in nothing. After thinking so hard until his head started to throb and his colleagues began to question his distressed state, he decided to ask for help.

 

From: Kangin To: Leeteuk Heechul-hyung asked me to accompany him to go to the club, but I couldn't make it. Can you please, on behalf of me, check on him? Been calling him but he didn't answer. I'm ing worried. I'll send you the location. (sent: 10:57 | seen: 10:59)

 

 

From: Leeteuk Please send me the loc asap. (received: 11:00)

 

 

 

A message came, containing the location of the night club Heechul went to. Jungsoo sped off towards the direction while silently praying for Heechul's safety. His grip tightened and his breathing started to be uneven.

 

][-END OF FLASHBACK-][

 

 

 

 

'One more turn. Please.'

Luck wasn't on his side tonight. He was caught on a traffic light and it almost killed him. He needed to see Heechul, healthy and untouched, right ing now. The light barely changed into green yet he had stepped his gas hurriedly.

 

 

'Please, Heechul. Please, I beg you.'

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

MIDNIGHT BLUES NIGHT CLUB

 

Having been sure he had gone to the right place, he got off his car and proceeded to the entrance in a speed record. However, before he could reach the luminous door, he caught a glimpse of a tall man supporting someone who looked awfully a lot like Heechul. He stopped on his track and focused his eyes. His heart started to pound wildly, no mistakes that it was indeed him.

 

Bringing his tired legs to fleet hastily to his car, he managed to track where the car was heading to before started his engine and followed the car. Never in his life, he was ready to give everything just to make sure someone was safe, but he was now. He drove off furiously as if he was being possessed. Damn, he was not possessed, he was possessive because Heechul's life was being in the line.

 

 

---

 

 

 

His eyes glared hardly following each direction the car in front of him went and his jaw clenched as he noticed that the man brought Heechul to a motel.

"Damn bastard."

 

The car pulled off and was parked messily in the parking lot, then he saw once again how harshly the man carried Heechul. Without any more consideration, he slammed his car door shut and followed the man. His fists were ready and he wouldn't regret anything to give the er a very good makeup. Jungsoo's heart ached badly when he saw Heechul squirmed in the man's hold. He halted on his way when he clearly heard what Heechul was saying.

 

 

 

"Teuk.. Teuk.."

 

 

 

Him. Heechul called him and as if his inner demon finally broke free, Jungsoo ran and finally landed his first punch to the man with the power he never knew he had. The surprised man was sent to the ground and unfortunately, he lost his grip on Heechul's form and the designer also fell down pretty severely. When the er finally showed face as he nursed his bruised jaw, Jungso recognized who he was, the same man at Shindong's party. And it only boiled his blood even more. He felt that he started to tremble badly as his mind and body had been occupied by too much anger and hatred. He launched his fist with the same amount of power and again it made the man on the ground groaned in pain.

 

 

"I've ever told you, bastard. Don't ever lay your filthy hands on him even a bit. Burn it in your head."

 

 

However, what came as an answer was only a mocking laugh. The latter managed to stand up although he had to stumble every now and then.

"You're under a spell, aren't ya? What do you see from him? He's a stupid toy that will only satisfy your se-"

Jungsoo furiously grabbed the man's collar and glared threateningly right in front of his eyes. His face was so red as his raging feeling had streamed down in every part of his body.

 

"Finish your sentence and I won't have any mercy."

 

"ual lust."

Siwon smirked and a second latter he out as Jungsoo fist knocked his skull harshly. 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After he had done with the man, he quickly strode and examined Heechul's form. He looked very weak and badly unconscious. As he leaned closer and his face was only an inch from Heechul's, he could finally smell something strange and it was safe to assume that Heechul had been drugged. Carefully, he picked up the man and walked to his car.

"Thank you for being safe, Heechul."

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Before he even began to drive off, his phone buzzed. He looked at the caller and his eyes grew wide. "Heechul?"

He answered quickly and his initial panic attack died down gradually when Kangin's voice rang in the other line, "Hyung is with you right? Please say yes."

Jungsoo inhaled deeply and uttered, "Yes. He's fine but... I- I'll explain later, Kangin. Heechul is with me so you don't need to worry."

"Thank God. Thanks a lot, Leeteuk-ssi. Where ar-"

 

He was surprised when the call disconnected. He just shrugged it off and finally sped off, going back to his own apartment.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter