Chapter 60

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

 

Heechul whined loudly as he buried his face more to Jungsoo's chest. Jungsoo groaned when the knocks weren't subsided. He lifted Heechul's head gingerly and put it down on the pillow before he walked staggering to open the door. He rubbed his eyes sleepily to get a clearer sight as he found no one behind the door. Yawning, he was about to go back to sleep when his pajama pants were tugged weakly.

 

 

 

"P-papa, Haeun can't sleep."

 

 

 

Even in his dazed state, he could tell that it was his daughter. Haeun stood nervously, clutching her kitten plushie and a blanket tightly. Jungsoo glance at the clock and noticed that it was still 2AM-ish. He crouched down and carried his angel with one hand.

 

 

 

"Do you want to go to the bathroom first? Or are you thirsty?"

 

 

 

She shook his head and started to doze off on his hold. He smiled and kissed her cheek before he laid her down in the middle of the bed beside Heechul. He went to the bathroom and did his little business.

 

 

 

 

 

As he walked back to the bed, he noticed that Haeun was already fast asleep, curling herself. He smiled and carefully slipped under the blanket. Heechul, even in his sleep, sensed the sudden weight on the other side of the bed meaning that Jungsoo had come back. Instinctively, his hand crawled to find the former's body and cuddled up. 

 

 

 

However, he found something fluffy instead. Without bothering to open his eyes, he squished the fluffy thing lightly and he still couldn't determine what it was. Jungsoo had to clasp his mouth with his hand to prevent himself from chortling when he saw Heechul kept squeezing Haeun's cheeks. It was even funnier because Haeun seemed to take after her Mama, being a heavy sleeper, because she didn't even budge nor tried to sway Heechul's hand away, letting her Mama knead her reddish cheeks. Jungsoo finally grabbed Heechul's hand and held it tightly before he couldn't hold his laugh anymore.

 

 

 

"Baby, that's Haeunie."

Heechul made slight indecent noises, ignoring the information and chose to continue his dream. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul's eyes fluttered slowly as he finally woke up from his good sleep. He cracked his bones and pulled his hair back before he rubbed his eyes, yawning. He glanced sideways and just then he realized that Haeun was sleeping in together with him and Jungsoo. Legs entangled, body falling on each other, they were a mess, a cute, heartwarming mess. He chuckled before he leaned to kiss both Haeun and Jungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

The warm sunlight from the ventilation blinded his eyes the moment he entered the living room. After done with his morning routine in the bathroom, he drew the curtains open to let more sun rays to the house. He walked lazily to the kitchen and brew coffee before he hopped on the kitchen island and sat there wordlessly, waiting for the coffee to serve, enjoying the peaceful morning. He was still very tired from sleeping late last night to finish his work and he intended to go back to sleep after feeding his grumbling stomach. His body lolled as he unconsciously let his sleepiness to creep in.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

 

 

 

Heechul smiled as he felt that a pair of arms sneaked around his waist. He instinctively circled his hands around the man's neck and pulled him closer, still shutting his eyes tight.

 

 

 

"Good morning, Jungsoo."

 

 

 

The said man hummed and snuggled into his chest, forcing his legs to part wider and encircling his boyfriend's hips. Jungsoo breathed in Heechul's scent before he tightened his hold on the waist. He slipped his hands under Heechul's pajama shirt and caressed the smooth skin he found there. Heechul giggled, hooking his legs to draw his boyfriend's body even more. He nuzzled his face to Jungsoo's neck and gave a shy peck, earning a y chuckle from his boyfriend. He smirked and started to on a spot on the neck. His tongue swirled to the reddened skin before he bit it again and repeated his actions. Jungsoo let out a low moan, his hands started to knead Heechul's , running his index fingers down the spine teasingly, feeling goosebumps on Heechul's skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THUD

 

 

 

Both of them froze when they heard something from the dining room and they knew exactly who it was. Heechul giggled, blowing soft air to Jungsoo's ears as he detached himself from his boyfriend. Jungsoo pouted although he couldn't deny the smile on his face.

 

 

 

"Haeunie?" Heechul called softly. They were waiting for a moment, anticipating their daughter's answer but there was none.

"Sweetie?" Heechul tried again, louder this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"M-meow."

 

 

 

They broke in quiet laughter at what they got as a response. Haeun must be so embarrassed to have caught her parents being too intimate in the early morning that she wanted to pretend she didn't witness it. Jungsoo leaned closer to place a kiss on Heechul's lips before he walked away as he uttered intentionally loud.

"I don't think we have a cat in this apartment. I'll go check on Haeun, Chul."

 

 

 

Heechul almost rolled on the floor from laughing when they heard the door of their room being hurriedly closed shortly after, certainly by their daughter. Heechul got down and poured himself a glass of coffee after Jungsoo had gone to get their little peeper.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter