Chapter 3

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin sped off to Heechul's apartment. He was angry, upset and somehow disappointed with himself.  

"I'm sorry, Hyung. I should've never left your side in the party. I should've made sure that jerk didn't come and get you." He said through gritted teeth, anger still took over his emotion. 

"Forget it. I'm okay, just a bit... Shocked." And terrorized, disregarded, and hurt. 

"What did he do to you?" Kangin stopped at a red light and turned to his cousin. Heechul was still so distressed, hugging the suit tightly. He shook his head and looked outside the window. 

 

 

 

 

They reached Heechul's apartment almost midnight. Kangin insisted to sleep over but Heechul didn't let him because he said that Siwon didn't know where he lived nor worked so Kangin shouldn't be worried. After some reasonings, his cousin only left his apartment after checking everything was fine and safe. 


That night, after a very long time, Heechul cried himself to sleep. All the memories he had buried deep inside his heart emerged one by one and occupied his whole mind.

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

"Rise and shine, Hyung!!"

 

Heechul groaned from the annoying voice that disturbed his sleeping. Instead of murdering the audacious person, he chose to snuggle more into his pillow. His eyes felt so heavy thanks to his constant bawling and lack of sleep.

'Who the is it in this early morning?'

 

 

 

Donghae opened the curtain and place Heechul's breakfast on the table. He moved to his boss's bed and pulled the comforter.

" Hyuuung~"

"Shut the off. And get out of my house."

Luckily, the assistant had been used to Heechul's, well, wonderful choice of words. At first, he really thought that his boss hated him, but after knowing Heechul deeper, he realized it was just his armor to his broken soul.

 

 

"Hyung, but I've made you breakfast, do you really want me to just throw it away?" He whined and pouted.

 

Heechul stirred in his sleep. Despite his really innocent, or most of the time dumb, way of thinking, Donghae was always so caring and loving towards Heechul. The older always had a soft spot when it came to the younger. So, he forced his exhausted body, adding his mind, to wake up although he still managed to glare at Donghae. The said man just grinned widely and shoved the tray to Heechul. The latter looked at the food and in all honesty, he was glad he had Donghae as his assistant. He put the tray aside and got down to go to the bathroom.

 

"Where are you going, Hyung?" Donghae sounded surprised.

"Peeing, wanna join?" the older said and smirking mischievously. He walked in his bathroom after hearing his assistant's disgusted grunt.

 

 

 

 

He stared at his reflection and that was when he realized he was a total mess. He still wore his dress shirt sans the suit, his eyes were puffy and his dark eye bags were sickening. To complete his look, his hair resembled a bird nest. How handsome. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and came back to his room. He stripped off his shirt and searched a more comfortable top inside his nearby dresser.

 

 

Donghae was busy on his phone sitting on Heechul's bed.

"Move."

Eyes still fixed on his mobile, he shifted a little to give Heechul a room to eat. The older climbed back on and started to dig in the meal.

 

 

 

FLASH FLASH FLASH

 

 

 

Heechul's eyes snapped open at the source of blinding lights. Donghae was still shamelessly capturing him with his phone.

 

"The are you doing? Do you want to change your job now? Paparazzi sounds better?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter