Chapter 41

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want me to know?"

 

 

 

Jungsoo couldn't answer the very simple question. Instead, he buried his face on Heechul's crook, inhaling the scent that was only Heechul's. He needed this to calm his nerves. Yet, the very same scent finally showed its power. Jungsoo felt helpless; his initial jealousy of Kyuhyun resurfaced. In an abrupt, he grabbed Heechul's arm and urged the latter to follow him.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

As soon as they reached the washroom near the building, Jungsoo quickly locked the door. He was desperate—desperately needed to claim his. Heechul was bewildered by Jungsoo's act; it was unusual for his boyfriend to be rushed. In a second, Jungsoo had pinned him against the wall, trapping him between his arms.

 

 

 

"What's wrong with your sudden behavior?"

 

 

 

Jungsoo's whole sense was occupied by his possessiveness that he couldn't hear what his boyfriend said. Without any warning, he pressed their lips together. Heechul gasped and Jungsoo didn't miss the chance to his tongue inside Heechul's mouth. Heechul unconsciously elicited a blissful sigh when Jungsoo his tongue hungrily. Yet, little did he know, his small whimper provoked Jungsoo even more. Grabbing Heechul's nape a bit strongly, Jungsoo tilted Heechul's head so that he could angle his kiss, exploring Heechul's mouth deeper. 

 

 

 

Heechul whined loudly when his boyfriend suddenly bit his lower lip, his teeth accidentally grazed too hard. It hurt but somehow it also spiced the kiss they were sharing right now. The sweet kiss now had a tinge of blood taste in it. Lips were locked, tasting each part of each other's warm cavern. Heechul tugged on his lover's hair when Jungsoo's hand suddenly reached for the ribbon on his neck and untie it. The older immediately on the alluring neck needed marking. Jungsoo on the spot which made Heechul writhing on his hold. He continued to bite and the sweet redden mark simultaneously. Heechul had to clasp his mouth with his hand to muffle his moans when Jungsoo still continued his act. However, he came back to his senses when Jungsoo slowly spread his leg and grazed his bulge with his knee; Jungsoo had to be crazy, he thought.

 

 

 

"J-jungsoo. Not here."

"You're making me insane. Can I just take you here?" Jungsoo sighed, his low voice sounding as he was reaching his limit.

"N-no. The wedding."

 

 

 

Jungsoo let out a low growl, before he traced a wet line with his tongue, upward to the back of Heechul's ear. He kissed the earlobe softly before whispering.

 

 

 

 

 

"Mine."

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"I really thought you were possessed a while ago."

 

 

 

Heechul grunted, fixing his ribbon so it could cover Jungsoo's very noticeable masterpiece—a hickey. He looked in the mirror and sighed when the red spot still peeked even though he had been trying to cover it.

"Look," Heechul said, pointing to his neck. Jungsoo, who was looking at him through the reflection in the mirror, smirked. He unlocked the door and leaned on the wall.

"Looks good," Jungsoo winked naughtily. Heechul huffed and stomped his feet to go outside. Chuckling, Jungsoo was trailing behind the fussy man. Yet, just right at the front of the washroom, Heechul, as well as Jungsoo, stopped abruptly. Siwon was being dragged by a woman, lipstick smeared all over his lips and neck, some of his shirt buttons undone. He looked even more surprised to find them—Heechul and Jungsoo—here. Heechul unconsciously took a step back, his hands flew to his neck covering the mark. However, he gasped when Jungsoo caught him from behind, circling his hand on the waist. Siwon shifted his gaze when Jungsoo suddenly stood beside Heechul as if declaring his territory. 

 

 

 

"The washroom is empty, don't worry."

Jungsoo smirked, eyeing Siwon darkly. He led his boyfriend walking pass Siwon and felt like winning when the damn bastard was motionless until the woman pulled him once again, getting in the washroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"I keep meeting him," Heechul sighed. Jungsoo raised an eyebrow, his hand was still unconsciously on Heechul's waist.

"You've met him today?"

Heechul nodded tiredly, "Earlier when I was with Kyuhyun."

Jungsoo inhaled deeply, tightening his hold. Heechul snickered as he was trying to pry Jungsoo's hand away.

 

 

 

"Jelly."

"Not my fault."

 

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want some drinks?"

 

 

 

Jungsoo turned to his boyfriend when his question received no response. Heechul was busy looking at his phone's screen intently.

"Chul?"

The said man still hadn't shifted his attention to Jungsoo, only humming.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

 

 

 

Sighing, Heechul finally looked at his frowning boyfriend. He shook his head weakly.

"Nah, it's just... I need to find Kyuhyun. He looked so pissed a while ago."

Jungsoo's frown deepened.

"Kyuhyun? I'll go with you."

Heechul shivered listening how cold his boyfriend sounded. He quickly soothed Jungsoo, rubbing his arm softly.

"No. Let's talk later, the three of us. Kyuhyun will surely get angry if he sees you, I can handle it. He's my friend, Jungsoo. I don't want to have a dispute left unsettled. I'll find you afterward."

 

 

 

Jungsoo could only nod as he couldn't be selfish telling Heechul not to go. Although he was burning in jealousy, he had to learn how to control it himself.

"I'll get us drinks. Call me if anything happens."

 

 

 

 

 

Jungsoo finally walked away; to be very honest, he, too, needed to cool his nerve down. Being with Heechul used to do the job, but now that things got very complicated, he would only feel frustrated for not being able to do something.

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul was still scanning the venue to look for Kyuhyun after he'd parted with Jungsoo earlier. Kyuhyun didn't pick up his call nor did he reply to his messages. He couldn't help but feel slightly guilty because Kyuhyun had to feel unappreciated for what the younger did earlier as he asked him to go instead. Heechul sighed; in fact, he wasn't that negligent. He was aware of the younger's feelings towards him since long ago. Perhaps, that was what doubled his liability for any actions he made impacting Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's my soon-to-be fiance, Mr. Kim?"

 

 

 

The high-pitched voice echoed right behind him sent his body stiffening. A hand grazing his back slowly added his anxiety. He thought Jisook wouldn't be so daring but his underestimating her was his biggest mistake. She continued to trace his body with her manicured nails, her eyes looking at him sharply.

 

 

 

"Take your hands off me," Heechul said, looking at anywhere but the lady in front of him. Yet, Jisook didn't take Heechul's warning seriously. She smirked, eyeing Heechul's swollen, wounded lower lip. When she accidentally saw Jungsoo walking alone, fixing his originally styled hair, she knew something had happened. Now that Heechul gave her more clues, she was proud of her quick-wittedness.

 

 

 

"Don't be too crude, Mr. Kim. What is it? Is it only Leeteuk who can touch you whenever he wants?" Jisook confronted, dragging her intonation annoyingly. The way the question sounded itself had got to Heechul's nerve. He finally shifted his stare, looking straight to her; keeping annoyance was long gone, he showed it all. Heechul rolled his eyes, replying lazily.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter