Chapter 63

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In spite of Jungsoo's slurry instructions, Heechul managed to get into a beach house, not far from the restaurant earlier. It was not so big but it did look luxurious. He got off the car and jogged to the passenger seat, opening the door without wasting any time.

 

 

 

"Now, how do we get in?"

Heechul sounded so exhausted. Well, he was. It was still 8PMish but his energy was already drained. Jungsoo, however, only looked at him and smiled, not answering his question.

 

 

 

"Why are you so beautiful, Chul?"

 

 

 

It fluttered his heart but Heechul chose to ignore it; how they got into the house was more urgent now. He shut his eyes tightly and gripped Jungsoo's shoulder, ducking his head.

 

 

 

"Just ing tell me how to get in. I'm tired."

 

 

 

Jungsoo pulled Heechul's body closer to help him to get up and strode to the main door, holding Heechul's hand to keep his balance. Heechul, feeling so worn out, could only follow Jungsoo and hoped he was doing the right thing. A machine-like sound was heard after Jungsoo scanned his face on the intercom much to Heechul's relief. 

 

 

 

They both walked in and Heechul couldn't stop himself from examining the house. For a house whose owner rarely visited, it was well-maintained. The lights along with the farther they got into the house. No dusty smell nor dirty surfaces; it was spotless.

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome, baby."

Jungsoo giggled before he threw his body on a sofa bed in the living room, face-planting yet he didn't seem to care. Heechul sighed and tried to take off Jungsoo's tux, afraid that it would suffocate his boyfriend. However, his intention was all gone when Jungsoo suddenly pulled his body, making him fall on the soft mattress. He let out a gasp as Jungsoo's limbs were draped all over his form, preventing him to escape. His face was buried in the chest of his boyfriend's and warm hands tightening on his waist.

 

 

 

"Jungsoo."

"Ssshh."

 

 

 

Jungsoo smiled as he kissed Heechul's forehead softly. Little did he know, his small gesture almost sent Heechul's heart burst. The musky perfume mixed with Jungsoo's body scent almost made him delirious. It wasn't his first time to be in Jungsoo's arms; they cuddled almost every night, but he knew something felt different tonight. He sighed and finally dozed off on his boyfriend's embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

Jungsoo groaned as he stirred in his sleep, blinking sleepily. His head was throbbing slightly and his throat felt dry. However, when he was about to get up and grab a glass of water, he just realized where he was—where they were. Heechul was sleeping soundly cramped beside him, his hand clutching his suit, while he himself was still in his full attire. 

 

 

 

He shifted his body carefully and propped his head on his elbow, facing sideways. It finally hit him why they were here in the first place. He chuckled softly, imagining how fussy Heechul was to take care of him when he was boozed earlier. Glancing at the clock, he sighed as he noticed it was still 10 PM. He didn't know how long he had slept and actually he didn't really care. His little daydreaming, however, broke when Heechul suddenly whimpered, trying to open his suit and shirt, mayhaps he was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"Baby."

Jungsoo leaned closer and pecked Heechul's forehead. The younger whined and tried to hid his face farther on his chest.

"Let’s go wash up first."

 

 

 

Jungsoo tucked a few strands of Heechul's hair behind his ear before he the flushed cheek with the back of his fingers. Something sparked inside his heart like a lost feeling worming its way to show up again. Slowly, he cupped Heechul's head, squishing his cheeks together. The drowsy man cracked his eyes slightly as if he would go blind if he opened wider. Jungsoo smiled before he placed a breathtaking kiss on Heechul's plump lips. The younger gasped quietly for he was not ready to accept the kiss before he eventually relaxed in his boyfriend's hold. 

 

 

 

The way Jungsoo's lips slanted on his, his tongue forced his mouth to open and explored his cavern leaving no inch untouched made his body hotter. The slow making out lasted for a few minutes before a loud ring from Heechul's phone surprised them, cruelly stopping the intimate quietness. Heechul cursed under his breath to which Jungsoo only smiled. As he looked at the caller, he knew he got no choice but to answer—Sungmin who was most likely with Haeun. Jungsoo got up and helped his boyfriend to do so. Heechul looked at him as if he wanted to ask for his permission to pick up the call and he only nodded, still smiling.

 

 

 

"I'll try to find some clean clothes for us."

 

 

 

Jungsoo walked away after smoothing Heechul's frown with a chaste kiss on the forehead. Heechul was contemplating for a few moments before he finally sighed, reluctantly giving in.

"What's up, Min?"

"H-how was your dinner, Boss?

"It's your idea, ain't it?"

"No. I mean yes. Well, technically Donghae and Hyukjae are also responsible."

 

 

 

There was a moment of silence that started to annoy Heechul.

"Cut your sh- speech. What's wrong?"

"Errr... Boss, Haeun wants to see you. Can we make a face-time?"

 

 

 

Heechul inhaled deeply to calm him down on the mention of his daughter's name. The image of Haeun getting scared for not being with him and Jungsoo made him feel nauseated. He abruptly ended the call and not long after, his screen lit up for another call, a face-time this time. He was trying his best to look composed although he might drive back to Seoul the moment he saw Haeun's face. He clicked the green button and his face was showed on the screen, followed by a blurry image before Sungmin's face displayed clearly. And clearly, Sungmin was nervous to see him.

 

 

 

"H-hello, Boss."

Heechul winced his eyes to check out the surroundings and the paint was a clear sign that Sungmin was at his Mama's house.

"Where's Haeun?"

 

 

 

Seeing the facial expression of his higher as if the older would jump out of the screen just to strangle him if he did any wrong, Sungmin gulped before he immediately looked away and called Haeun. Heechul was getting jittery, impatiently waiting to see his daughter. The moment a familiar mop came to his vision and showed her face, Heechul's heart sank.

 

 

 

"Haeunie."

The little girl kept ducking her face, clutching her bunny pajamas. Heechul was having a hard time to breathe because he knew Haeun was crying.

"Haeunie, do you want me to go back?"

He expected a heartbreaking affirmation or no response instead. Yet, what he got was Haeun's vigorously shaking her head, finally showing her face.

"No! Mama stays there with Papa. H-Haeunie promises to be a good girl."

 

 

 

Heechul smiled apologetically as he saw that Haeun was trying her best to stop crying, wiping the tears desperately. If not for the fact that it was a video call, he would've comforted his daughter since a while ago.

"Haeunie is a good girl no matter what."

 

 

 

 

 

"Chul, I could only find-"

 

 

 

Heechul snapped to Jungsoo when the hoarse voice reached his ears. His expression changed as he slowly showed the screen to his boyfriend. Jungsoo smiled knowingly before he sat down beside Heechul and took the phone.

 

 

 

"Haeunie. Where are you now?"

Jungsoo's heart got a bit warm when he saw how Haeun's eyes lit up slightly when he greeted her.

"Papa! Haeunie is in Grandma's house."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter