Rooftop Princess (Part 1)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Jennie and Lisa (Blackpink) x Ira Zein (Reader)

Url: LeeJiseung

Trope: Fluff, Angst, Slice of Life, (later on)

AU: College!AU

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: Venus Flytrap, Feng Suave

_

    "Move it to the left."

    A sigh escaped Ira's lips as she slid the portrait more towards herself. Turning her head slightly, she peered at her best friend through a messy side-swept bang, "Is it centered now?"

    Cue a pause before the small female hummed, "More to the right."

    "Oh my - Jennie!"

    As Ira spun to face her puffy cheeked friend, a groan vibrated the frustrated female's vocal cords, "We've been doing this for nearly half an hour!"

    "It's not my fault you have no depth perception," her best friend's words were stated in a matter o'fact kind of tone as she folded her arms arrogantly across her chest. Lifting a brow, Ira shook the framed portrait in a dramatically comical sort of way.

    "Then why don't you come and hang this up if you have such great vision?"

    A devious smile curled the corners of Jennie's plump lips as she shrugged innocently, "Why would I do that when I can have the great and lovely Ira-bear do it for me?"

    There was a pause as the two women stared at each other before Ira slowly lifted the portrait back onto the wall. As she moved it to the right and then the left and then right again, then left, left, right, left and right, she breathed a sigh of relief as Jennie's voice rang through the room.

    "Stop! It's perfect!"

    Quickly tapping a nail into the spot, Ira hooked the portrait before taking a few steps backwards until she stood beside Jennie. Together they admired the sight before them, but only one of them wore a satisfied smile. 

    "Isn't it beautiful?" Jennie pretended to wipe a fake tear from her eye as the enlarged photo depicting a basket full of golden retriever puppies hung proudly upon the cream colored wall.

    Ira was silent as she stood motionless. Noticing the muteness, Jennie blinked a few times as she turned her head to bestow her sight upon the slightly taller female's rigid figure. Lifting a brow, Jennie nudged Ira with her elbow, "Are you okay?"

    "It's literally in the same spot I originally tacked it."

    Bottom lip jutting outwards, Jennie's eyes shifted from Ira to the portrait, back to the messy haired being before refocusing upon the artwork; head tilting curiously. After a moment, a small shrug lifted her shoulders, long hair tousling a bit as she dropped them. Innocently a smile graced her peachy lips as she clasped her hands onto Ira's wrist, "You know you love me."

    Heat pooled under Ira's skin as she felt her face burn. Breaking from Jennie's grasp to run a hand through her hair, Ira sighed as she bundled the short strands into a tight fist, "Let's eat, yeah?"

    Moving to sit upon the floor before the low table, Jennie eagerly lifted the lid of the pot that had been sitting atop a hot plate for quite some time. Steam rose into the air as low popping sounds echoed from the boiling broth. As her best friend dished out the ramen, Ira took a moment to survey the room.

    Both of the girls had moved to Seoul for college where Ira's father had purchased a decently sized rooftop house for the pair rather than squander money on a dorm room. After many amiable-intended squabbles, Jennie had convinced Ira's father to allow her to pay him back over the years despite his objections. Of course, Ira knew her parents wouldn't actually accept the money once the time came - they were too generous. Instead, they would simply reject the offer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter