Rooftop Princess (Part 4)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Jennie and Lisa (Blackpink) x Ira Zein (Reader)

Url: LeeJiseung

Trope: Fluff, Angst, Slice of Life, (later on)

AU: College!AU

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: Honey, Kehlani

_

    "Hello, class! Welcome to Macroeconomics 121!"

    Ira sighed deeply as she ignored the tall and lanky professor; his voice slowly drowning out as she mindlessly swirled doodles upon the syllabus packet splayed open before atop the long, curved table. The room she sat in was large and plain - the typical lecture hall with two blackboards clinging to white walls and generic blue chairs bolted into tanned tile floors. There was nothing exceptionally exciting or intriguing about the room, itself, but after a few minutes of incessant doodling, Ira's eyes that shifted upwards focused upon something, or someone rather, that riled her attention.

    Two rows down, a doll-like girl sat diagonal to Ira who peered upon the charming student with raised brows. White teeth rolled corpulent, coral colored lips as the nameless female blankly stared at the instructor. Light sigh mildly shaking her body, Ira watched the woman shift uncomfortably in her seat - her dark eyes darting to meet her quiet admirer's; head immediately tilting to the side as a sultry smile lifted the corners of her perfect mouth.

    Ira felt her flesh melt.

    Straightening her back, she quickly averted her attention elsewhere, but the woman's eyes remained glued upon a flushed Ira who quietly tapped her fingers against the wooden tabletop as she tried to focus upon the professor. He had moved to one of the chalkboards to write down his contact information as well as a full list of his office hours before facing forward to begin the mandatory briefing of classroom safety procedures in case disaster struck. Quickly jotting the info onto the back of her syllabus, Ira's focus slowly returned to the small figured female; breath hitching as her eyes met porcelain-like ones already staring upon her intently.

    A smirk replaced her sultry smile as the enticing woman allowed her gaze to linger before snapping her attention towards the front of the room. Ira felt heat pool beneath her skin as she shook her head in an attempt to rid of her mind of fuzzy thoughts, but to no avail. All she could do was swallow hard and try to ignore the woman the best she could as an ever-growing fiery sensation continued warming her senses. 

    "That concludes our introductory class."  The professor's voice slowly chimed into Ira's ears as she blinked up at him. "Next class, we'll officially start the coursework, so come prepared and well rested! Thank you, everyone!"

    Quickly rising to her feet, Ira nearly bounded for the exit as she rushed out into the hallway - face red and skin hot. Why had she become so flustered? She had only ever felt that way towards Jennie, so why did the new girl affect her so much?

    "Hey, you!"

    Ira turned towards the sound of a soft voice that sweetened the atmosphere like spilt sugar; eyes growing wide as the doll-esque female approached her with a grin. Blinking rapidly, she swallowed hard as the stranger stood face-to-face with her, hand outstretched.

    "I noticed you in the lecture and I just wanted to introduce myself," she explained. "I'm Lisa."

    Ira took the woman's hand in her's, brows lifting slightly at the feel of her satiny skin.

    "Ira."

    Lisa suddenly cocked her head to the side, hold tightening around Ira's hand as she flipped auburn tresses behind her shoulder. Swallowing hard, Ira glanced down at their hands, "Did you want something?"

    "You're the one who was staring at me." Her eyes ran up and down the length of Ira's body before a smirk plastered itself upon glossed, blossom-shaped lips. "Is there anything you want from me?"

    Free hand lifting to rub the back of her neck, Ira's face flushed as she apologized in a small voice, "I apologize about that. I ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter