2/14 (Part 2)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Stray Kids' Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin, and Yeonha (reader) (mostly 3rd person POV)

Url: water_lilies

Trope: Fluff, Angst, Friendship

AU: High School!Skz

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: Forever, Billy Raffoul

_

    "Does Woojin know you only wear that color for me?"

    In an instant, Yeonha felt her body stiffen. That voice - the all too familiar accent and honey-like tone. A wave of shock drenched her body the longer she stood there; memories flooding into her mind.

    "Does he?"

    Spinning around, the anxious female confirmed the owner of the voice; eyes wide as she chewed the inside of her cheek. A grin was plastered upon his face, tongue haughtily running against his teeth, before his lips fell into a smirk. Raising his hand, he utilized his forefinger to point to his plump lips.

    "You and I both know that's my favorite color on you," his voice was smooth, "so did you apply it with me in mind?"

    Yeonha gulped, but stood her ground, "Rather arrogant of you to assume I still think about you, Chan."

    Flipping his light colored bang from his eyes, Chan took a step forward, hands shoved into his pockets, as he bit his lip; the same smirk from before still contorting the corpulent flesh. His dark eyes scanned the length of her body - her pretty outfit and luminous skin immersing his vision. Feeling his heart begin to beat a bit faster, he took another few steps forward - now only a couple inches away from her; his sable eyes seemingly piercing through her soul.

    "I still think about you."

    Invisible frozen fingers raked their claws down Yeonha's back as a chill shot up her spine, causing her to shudder. Chan's smirk deepened at her reaction, his head tilting to the side, "I appreciate your answer." Suddenly, his eyes flickered to the area behind Yeonha; his tongue clicking against his teeth before resuming his expression. "Enjoy your date."

    Chan spun around on his heels, hands shoved into his pockets, as he strutted away. At this point, the cherry-lipped female was positive her face matched the color of her lipstick. Clenching her teeth, she ran a hand through her hair before turning around - eyes immediately widening - as she stopped in her tracks.

    "What was that about?" Woojin asked, brows furrowed.

    He had seen everything.

    Exhaling slightly, she shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine. I apologize for keeping you waiting, though. I didn't know he would be here."

    Woojin merely shrugged, a bright smile replacing his frown as he extended his arm towards her, "No worries. Shall we start our date?" Striding forward, Yeonha linked her arm together with his as she nodded, "Of course, where to first? Coffee?"

    "If you'd like," his free hand rummaged around in his pocket before pulling out a silk scarf, "but I actually have a surprise planned out for you."

    "A surprise?"

    The two halted in their tracks, Yeonha turning towards him as she raised a curious brow. Woojin merely smiled and shook the scarf back and forth in front of her face, "Mm, a surprise. It's a secret, though, so you'll have to wear the blindfold, but only if you're okay with that. We can always do something el-"

    "No!" Yeonha exclaimed excitedly, turning her back towards him so he could fasten the scarf around her eyes. "I want to see the surprise!"

    A chuckle escaped his lips as he tied the piece of fabric around her face, gently securing it with a neat bow as he re-entwined his arm with her's, "Very well, hang onto me." Yeonha followed his instructions as she tightened her grip around his bicep, fingers snaking down to entangle themselves with his longer ones. A sudden whiff of sandalwood and vanilla filled Woojin's nostrils as she res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter