My Muse (Suho Scenario)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Art!AU where you’re an aspiring artist struggling with creating a new concept, so your boyfriend, Junmyeon, takes you to an art exhibit to help spark your creativity.

_

    “Where are we going?”

    You felt your boyfriend’s free hand slide onto your’s as he drove; a sweet smile twisting the corners of his lips upwards. He merely shook his head as he remained silent, earning a groan from the back of your throat as you threw your head back against the seat-rest.

    “Junmyeon,” you whined as you playfully slapped his hand that held onto your’s, “tell me! Please?”

    Sigh escaping his lips, he shook his head, “We’re nearly there - just be patient, okay?”

    His response earned another groan from you, a pout jutting your lips as Junmyeon merely chuckled; raising your hand to his lips to place a gentle kiss atop your soft skin. A tingle shot through your body as butterflies began rustling inside your stomach. Face tinging to a light pink, you turned your head towards the window - partially to admire the scenery, but primarily to hide your blush.

    The day was strangely beautiful.

    Sunlit clouds scattered through the clear blue sky; the milky white ragged linen decorating the canvassed span. Dark green leaves smudged as trees passed by in a blur; your features semi-apparent as your reflection peered back at you through the clear glass of the window. In the nearby distance, grey rooftops peeked their heads over the horizon of the hilltop as the car began ascending; the reflective edifices gradually becoming more visible.

    Suddenly, Junmyeon squeezed your hand.

    Turning your head, your eyes met his as white teeth peeked out from behind corpulent lips; a grin plastered across his face as he nodded towards one of the many tall buildings lining the city. You followed his gaze, eyes widening as you recognized the familiar beige structure.

    “Is that where we’re going?” Excitement began electrifying your senses as you tilted forward to snatch a better look. Junmyeon answered your query as he pulled into a parking spot near the building of interest, softly chuckling as he watched you bounce in your seat. 

    “I’ve never seen you so ecstatic before,” he spoke as he pulled his keys from the ignition, “especially over a Gundam figurine shop.”

    Immediately, your smile straightened - lips pursing together and eyes narrowing as you stared at your boyfriend. Innocently, he flashed you a grin before exiting the vehicle and quickly jogging around to your side as he opened your door with a flourish of his free hand, “After you, m’lady.”

    Huffing, you exited and felt Junmyeon’s hand slip back into your’s as he began leading you to the series of buildings. As you two walked, he took notice of your unusual bout of silence, brows furrowing as he squeezed your hand, “Are you okay?” Merely nodding, you managed a smile as you tried to conceal your disappointment. 

    “Of course,” your answer sounded cheerful, but Junmyeon recognized your transparency. Sighing, he pulled you closer to his body, arm slithering around your waist, as he pressed a kiss to your temple.

    “I was joking about the Gundam shop,” he admitted, immediately taking notice of the way your face lit up. “I wanted my plan to be a surprise,” he explained as he brought you both to a halt, “but I can’t stand seeing you upset, so I’ll go ahead and tell you - I know you’ve been experiencing some difficulty creating a new piece. I also know the art museum just showcased a new exhibit on pointillism, which just so happens to be one of your favorite techniques.”

    Reaching into his pocket, he swiftly pulled out two slips of paper as he dangled them in the air, “So, I took the day off from schedules so we can go together.”

    Within a second, your arms wrapped around his neck as you pulled him into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter