Lady Bluebell (Final)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Leo/Taekwoon (VIXX) x Haebin (Gugudan)

Url: yeonchaa

Trope: Friendship, Romance

AU: N/A

TW: Not sure if it's a trigger, but making out. 

Song suggestion: Falling For You, peachy! (ft. mxmtoon)

Plot: Leo and Haebin are casted as lovers again in a new musical after their previous one, and this time, during their session together, Leo feels something different.

_

    Instantly, Taekwoon delicately grasped her wrist as he pulled her body towards him; hand moving to grip her waist as he pressed her against the wall, free arm leaning against the side of her head. Hunched over so his face was leveled with her's, his pink tongue peeked out once more to swipe his lips as he peered into her eyes, "Even now?"

    "You're driving me crazy," she breathed as her hands slid up his torso. "Just kiss me already, you idiot."

    In an instant, his lips clashed against her's, palms gripping either side of her face as he groaned into ; the vibrations causing Haebin's knees to buckle. 

    Skin flaring, her hands slid up further until slim fingers tangled in thick strands of sable hair. She pressed her body against his in an attempt to both get closer and steady her trembling legs; his large hands immediately reaching down to grasp the the lower part of her back. Softly, Haebin nipped at his bottom lip before pulling away to press their foreheads together, "I didn't think you'd be that good of a kisser, to be honest."

    Taekwoon's brows immediately furrowed, "Excuse me?"

    Stifling a chuckle at his contorted expression, she ran a hand through his hair, "I don't mean it in a bad way, Taek. You've just always been so --- reserved." The man before her was quiet for a moment, dark eyes catching her's in a piercing stare before he drug them up and down the frame of her body. Taking her hand in his, he lead her down the hallway until they reached her dressing room. 

    Once behind closed doors, Taekwoon gently pressed Haebin against the surface; eyes troubled as he gnawed on his lip. The way he peered at her caused the breath to hitch in as she admired his handsome features; fingertips lightly brushing against his cheekbones. Slowly, Taekwoon knotted the fabric of her shirt into his fist as he pulled her body even more flush against his; breath warm as it tickled her face. 

    "Do you think I'm boring?"

    A flashback from the prior night replayed on a mental reel as she pondered his question. Returning his burning gaze, Haebin huffed - it wasn't that he was boring, but rather awkward. Maybe? Is that the right word? No, not necessarily. Sure, he had his moments, but his presence wasn't uncomfortable. He was reserved, yes, but not a perfect fit of the definition.

    "Hesitant," the answer flowed from almost freely. 

    Taekwoon shook his head, visibly confused, "What? What do you mean by that?" A soft smirk graced her lips as a gentle hand met his mouth; her thumb delicately gliding over the peachy flesh of his bottom lip as her remaining digits clasped onto the side of his face. 

    "You're hesitant," she stated. "Reserved, but not always. You like to have fun - thrive on it, actually, but you're afraid to experience it, or at least, initiate it. Take last night as an example: You had fun after a bit of persuading." Slowly, her palms traveled down his body until they rested upon his firm chest, "You're hesitant to let yourself be free."

    A low chuckle emitted from the back of his throat as he shook his head, fists balling the material tighter, "Are you insinuating that I'm timid?" Haebin thought for a moment before merely shrugging, "Possibly - you've never been intrepid."

    "Never?" His voice peaked. "I just kissed you and you're telling me I'm not bold? Are you serious?" Haebin rolled her eyes, "I had to tell you to kiss me, you goof. You were hesitant." Blinking, Taekwoon heaved a sigh, "You told me to kiss you and then call me boring - amazing. Truly amazing, Haebin.'

    "Hey," she playfully smacked his chest, "you know I didn't mean it like that." Raising a brow, he tilted his head, "Oh yeah? What were your intentions then?" 

    Feeling her face heat up, Haebin cleared as she broke eye contact with his piercing gaze. A shaky hand ran through her long tresses in an attempt to nervously fix her hair as she searched for an answer to his question. She wanted him to kiss her just as much as he wanted to share in the embrace, so why did she suddenly feel so anxious? 

    "I meant," she bit her lip in thought as her eyes scanned the ground, "I was just surprised. You kissed me somewhat passionately which is different from how I imagined you'd go about it." 

    Upon hearing her words, a small smirk curved his corpulent lips. Pulling his hands from her body, Taekwoon took a step back, arms folding across his broad chest as a chuckle fell from his mouth; usual sweet voice thickening like syrup. 

    "You've thought about us kissing, huh?"

    Cherry tinged Haebin's cheeks as she realized her accidental confession. Blinking rapidly, she began waving her hands in front of her just as fast as her head shook, "N-no! I didn't mean that! Why would I ever think about something like that?"

    Another low rumble graveled the back of his throat as he closed the small distance between them, pink tongue peeking out to glide over his bottom lip before resuming a knowing smirk, "I never thought you did, but you just told on yourself."

    Haebin struggled to form a coherent sentence as she continually stuttered mumbled excuses, but the tall male standing before her knew better. Heaving a sigh, he reached forward to grip her hips in his large hands; the sudden contact causing her to mute. She studied his expression - gentle eyes and rose dusted cheeks contrasted the smirk sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter