Arranged Time (Semi-Finale)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Monsta X's ShownuxSohee (reader)

Url: Reader25

Trope: Angst, Fluff, Romance

AU: Historical!Shownu

TW: I don't know if it's a trigger, but there will be some...spicier themes to this chapter per request, so read at your own risk. It's nothing extreme, but a little heated. Making out, basically. 

Song suggestion: Bite Your Soul, Hye Sung

_

    "Prove it," she deadpanned. "Prove you were just bluffing."

    Within an instant, Hyunwoo bolted from his spot; long legs striding towards her as his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into a tight embrace. Large hand cupping her ice- cheek, he leaned down as his lips crashed onto her's; warmth immediately pooling under their flesh. A bit shocked, Sohee's muscles tensed, causing him to pull away.

    "I apologize," his face flared. "Is - is that not what you meant?"

    Shaking her head, Sohee bit her lip, "I was just shocked, but I definitely didn't mind it - on the contrary, actually." A smile formed on his lips as he chuckled a bit, his hand finding her face once more as he softly caressed her cheek, "Is that so?" Nodding her head in response, Hyunwoo's lips formed into a smirk as he pulled her closer. 

    "Prove it."

    His voice was soft, but raspy - a certain gleam shining in his dark eyes. Smirk twisting her lips, Sohee tilted her head to the side, brow lifting as her hands slowly traveled up his torso; palms  eagerly running over every ridge and ripple of muscle hidden beneath his clothing. His jaw visibly tensed as she did so, eyes closing as he felt himself melt into her touch. Rubbing her hands against his chest, she lifted herself onto her tiptoes, fingers clasping onto his broad shoulders as she brought her lips to his ear; a tingle tickling his spine as supple flesh greeted cartilage. 

    "Hmmm," her voice sent vibrations through his body, "should I?"

    As she pulled away, white teeth peeked out to gently nibble onto his lobe; Hyunwoo's hands immediately clasping onto her hips as he swallowed hard in an attempt to maintain some composure. Gulping, his eyes met her's as he stuttered a mere, "I-if you want."

    With those words, Sohee in a sharp breath as she tilted her head curiously, "I want to, but I'm wondering if we're even supposed to do that? After all, these are the medieval times, so I'd hate to break the rules." Furrowing his brows in confusion, Hyunwoo shook his head as he ignored her 'medieval' remark, "Since when have you and I ever followed the rules?" 

    This time, it was the striking female before him who peered at him in a bemused fashion as she replied with a mere, "Explain." Sweetly, he tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear - smile strewn across his bear-like features as a large hand reached up to cup the lower left side of her neck. Pausing to peer down at her for a moment, Hyunwoo simply shrugged his shoulders, "As you know, you and I are from rival kingdoms, so we were never supposed to see one another, but we still did - from all of those games we played as children to the times we spent laying in fields to cloud watch while you crafted flower chains."

    "Sounds a bit reminiscent to Romeo and Juliet," Sohee mumbled, earning a blank stare from the man standing before her. "Who?" 

    Remembering the era she was stuck in, Sohee shook her head, "Disregard it." Still visibly confused, Hyunwoo quickly shook his head before returning to his previous explanation, "My point is: You and I have never followed the rules, so I don't know why we'd worry now." Innocently chewing on his lip, he added, "You do as you wish, though."

    Raising a brow, the devious smirk from earlier returned to Sohee's lips as she pressed her body against his, "Is that so?" Nodding his head, Hyunwoo felt his breath hitch as soft lips pressed against the hollow of his throat. Eyes fluttering shut, he tilted his head back to expose more range; Sohee gladly exploring as she trailed kisses up towards his lips, halting a mere inch or so from the plump flesh as she smiled.

    "My wish is to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter