Lady Bluebell (Semi-Finale)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Leo/Taekwoon (VIXX) x Haebin (Gugudan) 

Url: yeonchaa

Trope: Friendship, Romance, Lil' bit of spice

AU: N/A

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: I Wait, Day6

Plot: Leo and Haebin are casted as lovers again in a new musical after their previous one, and this time, during their session together, Leo feels something different.

_

    Haebin sat in her dressing room, smile strewn across her face, as she leaned back against the faux leather chair. Eyes closed, memories of the prior night swirled her thoughts as she reminisced; smile growing ever bigger as her cheeks dusted a light pink. The Taekwoon she encountered the previous night was a side of him she had never seen before - grinning, playful, free. 

    Warmth continued to radiate in the spot where his arms had once wrapped around her waist; her own arm now resting across her stomach. As she tightened her closed eyes, sinking into the chair a bit more, a soft knock on the door caught her attention. Quickly sitting upright, she cleared , "Come in."

    As the door opened, the familiar broad-shouldered, muscular body she admired so much stood in the entrance. The playful smile he had worn the night prior had diminished; his lips now evolved into the usual somber poker face he sported. Hands stuffed into his pockets, his tall figure stood with a slight hunch as he motioned towards the hallway, "We're starting."

    Nodding, Haebin opened to speak, but quickly pursed her lips back together as he left almost as quickly as he arrived. Eyebrows furrowed, she sat there as a ripple of confusion washed over her body. Such a feeling was replaced with a softer one, however, as a small chuckle fell from her lips.

    Taekwoon had returned to his old self. 

    Shaking her head, Haebin rose to her feet as she ventured into the hallway. Busy eyes scanned over words printed upon the script gripped in her hands as she refreshed her memory. Flipping page after page, her body suddenly tensed as she read the bold print aloud in a low whisper, "Eugene and Esther kiss." 

    Swallowing hard, Haebin bit her lip as she halted before the entrance to the theater. A numbing sensation fuzzed her fingertips, face heating as her skin tinged a bright red. Subconsciously, her fingers clenched the script to the point of her knuckles straining white; teeth gritted as her jaw locked. Another wave of confusion spread throughout her body.

    Why did she feel like this?

    Trying to calm her breathing, Haebin merely ignored the anxious feeling as she entered the room; a round of cheers erupting from her cast-mates as she bowed before them. Taekwoon, however, watched silently - thick arms folded across his chest as he examined her every gesture. The scenes from the prior night replayed in his head on a mental movie reel; hands latently gripping his biceps as continued to stare absentmindedly. 

    "Taek," Haebin's voice was soft as she bumped her hip into his, "what are you staring at?"

     Breaking from his thoughts, Taekwoon blinked rapidly as he cleared his throat, "Nothing." Pursing her lips together, Haebin nodded as she clasped her hands behind her back, body swaying back and forth ever-so-slightly in an attempt to calm the jitters attacking her nervous system. An awkward silence enveloped the pair as they stood there, eyes fixated upon the ground until the director's boisterous voice cut the tension.

    "Alright everyone!" He called out cheerfully as he sat upon one of the plush, red cushioned theater chairs. "Let's get started, shall we?"  

    After a countdown, the cast began acting out their parts - the director pleased with each individual's performance for the most part. It wasn't until the middle of the performance that Director Choi began growing impatient. Eugene, Taekwoon's character, was supposed to share an intimate kiss with Haebin's character, Esther. The pair were required to engage in a tense discussion beforehand per script and then share the lip-lock, but both parties were experiencing difficulties concentrating. 

    "Cut! Cut!" Director Choi yelled out in exasperation. Pinching the bridge of his nose, the navy-blue suited man closed his eyes as he tried to regain some composure, counting to three before clasping his hands together. "Alright," his voice was a bit shaky as he feigned enthusiasm, "you two are acting awkward - like really awkward. We need to fix that."

    Gritting his teeth, Taekwoon sighed through his nose as he peered at the seated male, "What do you mean?" Dramatically shifting his eyes towards the ceiling, Choi thought for a moment before gesturing towards the pair, "You two know each other, don't you? You're label-mates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter