2/14 (Part 1)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Stray Kids' Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin, and Yeonha (reader) (mostly 3rd person POV)

Url: water_lilies

Trope: Fluff, Angst, Friendship

AU: High School!Skz

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: 2 / 14, The Band Camino

_

    "I can't see you anymore."

    The words echoed through her mind like a broken record continuously skipping and rewinding - skipping and rewinding - buffering - skipping - rewinding - buffering - skip - rewind. 

    "Please, stop crying."

    The sky smothered the scene with a vibrant mix of orange and pink haze; invisible fingertips swiping purple paint here and there across the vast canvas. Ragged white linen sprawled across the colors as the sun began setting; its fiery head melting over the horizon's corners. Heaving a sigh, the troubled female clenched her jaw as she pondered her emotions.

    It had been six months since she and her, now, ex-boyfriend had called it quits. The pair had dated for three years - 75% of the duration of their high school careers, to be exact. What was once sunshine and rainbows had now turned into dark rain-clouds and tears. Cheerful smiles and playful kisses had been replaced with vacant stares and occasional glares when passing by one another in the hallways. 

    How did they get to this point?

    "Noona."

    The soft voice broke the female from her thoughts. Turning her head slightly, her eyes bestowed themselves upon the lean body standing behind her. Parted black hair framed the younger male's defined features; peachy corpulent lips twisted upwards into a sweet grin to showcase the white teeth that hid behind the fleshy barriers. 

    "Hyunjin," she managed a smile as he sat next to her upon the grassy knoll, "what are you doing here?"

    Slinging his backpack off of his shoulder and into his lap, he excitedly ped the main pouch. Intrigued, the older female watched as his large hands reached into the bag - momentarily rummaging around - before pulling out two wrapped ice creams. Raising both of them to frame the sides of his face, Hyunjin beamed.

    "I thought you'd enjoy some ice cream!" 

    A small chuckle escaped her lips as she reached over to take one of the packages. "How many times do I have to tell you not to store ice cream in there? One day, it's going to melt and leak through the wrapper onto your belongings."

    "Noona," a small pout replaced his smile; lips jutting out like a grumpy toddler, "why do you always feel the need to give me a lecture?"

    "Because I'm older than you!" She teased as she ruffled a hand through the thick strands of  his hair.

    "Only by a year!"

    Rolling her eyes, a small ripple of happiness pooled in her heart as she bit into the ice cream. The cold stung her teeth - right eye squinting as she quickly chewed the frozen mass of fruit flavored milk; exhaling between each chomp. Hyunjin watched in adoration, a small smile replacing the childish pout, as he began digging into his own frozen treat.

    "Happy Valentine's Day, by the way," her words were barely coherent as she stuffed another bite of ice cream into .

    Hyunjin held his hand into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter