Lady Bluebell (Part 2)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Leo/Taekwoon (VIXX) x Haebin (Gugudan)

Url: yeonchaa

Trope: Friendship, Romance, Lil' bit of spice 

AU: N/A

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: Cinnamon, Jome

Plot: Leo and Haebin are casted as lovers again in a new musical after their previous one, and this time, during their session together, Leo feels something different.

_

    "Kiss me."

    Taekwoon's head spun; mind racing as he felt his breathing grow unsteady. Did she really just say that? Did Han Haebin, his innocent friend and co-worker, really just tell him to kiss her? Was she being serious?

    "E-excuse me?" The words stumbled out of him like a drunk walking out of a bar after last call; a burning sensation heating his cheeks as the tips of his ears tinged red.  A small smile formed on her lips as she poked his chest with her forefinger, "You heard me."

    At this point, sweat had begun glistening upon his forehead. He had never been involved in such a situation before - was he really supposed to kiss her? Not that he didn't want to - wait, did he not want to? Did the always timid and reserved Taekwoon actually want to kiss the cheesy-grinned, silky-haired female standing before him? 

    He felt his heart flop.

    "Yah," she chuckled as she rolled her eyes, "I'm only giving you a hard time, Taek. No need to be embarrassed."

    A sigh of relief quietly escaped through his nose, but a slight twinge pricked his stomach; a feeling almost similar to disappointment. Blinking rapidly, he swallowed hard as he shifted his eyes from her and onto the ground, "You're too much, Haebin."

    His statement earned a set of lifted brows from the smaller female before him as she tilted her head curiously, "Oh yeah? How so?" Feeling his palms begin to grow slick, Taekwoon ran a hand through his hair as he tried to regain his composure, "I'm just saying you can't go around telling people to kiss you."

    "Why?" She took a step closer, their faces now a mere couple inches apart as she craned her neck upwards to look at him. "Because it got your hopes up?"

    Taekwoon eyed her as he thought for a moment - did he gets his hopes up? Surely he didn't. He never viewed Haebin in a romantic way, or maybe he did? He hadn't really thought about it until now. 

    "Bold of you to assume it got my hopes up," he deadpanned. "It's more annoying to me than anything, Haebin."

    Another soft chuckle escaped her lips as she nodded her head, palm patting his rock-esque chest as she grinned, "Whatever you say, Taek." 

    Turning on her heels, she swiftly strutted towards the stage's stairs as she briskly descended upon them; picking up her bag and slinging it over her body in the process. Taekwoon watched her every move with curious eyes, eyebrows furrowing when she began making her way to the exit. Clearing his throat, he rubbed his neck, awkwardly peering around the empty space around him, before calling out to her, "What are you doing?"

    Haebin spun around with a smile on her face as she continued her trek to the door, "What does it look like I'm doing?" An audible sigh escaped his lips, "It looks like you're leaving, but we're not finished with practice."

    Reaching the exit, she halted in her tracks as she shrugged, "There's nothing to practice. You and I are pretty much set for tomorrow, aren't we?" Folding his arms across his chest, Taekwoon swayed back and forth a bit as he kicked at invisible dirt, eyes glued to the stage floor, "I mean, I guess."

    White teeth poked out from behind their fleshy barriers as Haebin slowly bit onto her bottom lip, eyes examining the attractive male's shy gestures. Tilting her head to the side, she nodded towards him, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you want me to stay, Taek." Face beginning to heat up once more, his eyes quickly shifted up from the floor as they locked with her dark orbs. 

    Did he want her to stay? Is that what he was feeling right now? The tightness in his chest that slowly began constricting his heart as if a snake had wrapped itself in-between the spaces of his rib cage to squeeze the artery - is that how it felt to be disheartened? If so, why he was he feeling this way? 

    Taekwoon ran a hand over his face, clearly frustrated, "Just go, Haebin."

    Confusion spread over her body as an apparent pout puckered her lips, "I thought we were having a moment, but nevermind - moment ruined. Goodnight, Taekwoon." 

    As she opened the door, his sweet voice suddenly called out to her, "W-wait, Haebin!" Huffing, she spun around once more as she watched his tall, broad figure quickly jog to her. Narrowing her eyes, she stared up at the stone-faced man, pout still visible, "What is it now?"

    Reaching forward, he gently plucked the bag's strap pressing into her shoulder, "It's dark out, so let me walk you home." 

    Haebin thought for a moment, softly swaying back and forth as she did so, before hoisti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter