Our Little Family (BTS Yoongi Scenario)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Yoongi (BTS) x Hana (Reader)

URL: dreamsine00

Trope: Fluff, Romance

AU: Life!AU

Song Suggestion: Serendipity, Jimin

Plot: While Hana is carrying their first child, Yoongi has to patiently deal with her weird cravings and strange behaviors up until the birth where he realizes the meaning of life. 

_

    "Yoongi!"

    A quiet sigh escaped Hana's husband lips. With a grunt, he rose from the couch he had just taken a seat upon as he walked into the kitchen, eyes widening at the sight before him. Tilting his head, he watched as the pregnant woman desperately tried to open a jar of pickles; knuckles white and strained as she grunted with each unsuccessful lid-twist. The whole scene reminded him of one of those popular shark shows that aired every Tuesday night except this time, his wife was the shark and the pickles were the snorkelers enclosed within the deep-sea diving cage, or jar rather. 

    This particular thought caused him to chuckle; Hana's eyes immediately darting upon her husband's figure. Waddling over to where he stood, a pout formed upon her lips as she extended the jar towards him.

    "Help."

    With a small smile, Yoongi took the pickle jar from her hands, but as he started twisting the lid, his smile was quickly replaced with a pursed lip frown. Hana merely watched as her husband struggled, eyebrows lifting as a giggle left her lips. 

    "Who the hell-" cue another grunt, "even manufactures these things? God, Himself?"

    "It's a pickle jar," Hana retorted humorously. "It would survive an apocalypse."

    After another minute or so of trying, Yoongi pulled back with a huff. Setting the jar atop the counter, he retreated to the opposite end of the kitchen where he pulled out a meat mallet from the drawer. As a devious smile twisted his lips, Hana's fell agape. 

    "What are you doing?" 

    Hana watched as her husband twisted the mallet in his hand a few times before gesturing towards the pickle jar, "I'm going to smash it. Stand back."

    As Yoongi bounded towards the glass container, Hana grabbed onto his bicep, "No, no." Gently, she pulled the mallet from his hands as she set it upon the counter, "Let's not do that, yeah? I'm really not craving pickles anymore anyways."

    "You sure?" Yoongi lifted a brow as he grabbed the jar between both of his palms. "Because I can smash it."

    Caressing his cheeks, Hana reached up as she placed a loving kiss on the tip of his nose, "I'm positive."

    Shoulders lifting and falling into a shrug, Yoongi returned the pickle jar to the refrigerator before spinning back around to face his wife. Curiously, he eyed her with an arched left brow, "What are you craving then?"

    Wiggling her nose in thought, a small smile crept onto her face as she waddled towards the opposite end of the kitchen. Tapping her fingers against the top of a stainless steel rice cooker, she shimmied her hips a bit, "Take a guess."

    "Ah, well that's definitely easier than pic-"

    Yoongi quickly cut himself off as he watched his wife slowly lift a bottle of strawberry syrup into the air with a shake. Immediately his facial expression dropped.

    "Please, honey, no."

    After spooning a pile of the steaming white grains into a bowl, Hana doused the rice in strawberry syrup; an open mouthed Yoongi spectating in sheer terror. Digging into the odd combination, she lifted a spoonful up to before sending him a wink, "Oh, honey, yes!"

    As she shoved the, now, pink hued rice into , Yoongi tried his best not to dry heave as he masked his cotton mouth behind his palm. Pulling the spoon from with a hum, Hana savored each chomp as she gently rubbed her round belly. Suddenly, her eyes widened a bit as she motioned for her husband to come where she stood.

    "Do you feel that?" Her question was asked with a grin as she slid his hand onto her tummy. After a second, Yoongi's eyes grew wide as he felt a little kick pat into his hand.

    "He's kicking?"

    With a simple nod, Hana watched her husband kneel down before her as he clasped her belly between both of his hands. Pressing a kiss above her navel, he carefully rested his cheek against the curved area as he closed his eyes. Digging a hand into his hair, Hana leaned against the counter as she twirled his short strands between her fingers.

    "We still have to come up with a name," there was a bit of concern masked behind her overall cheerful attitude as she spoke. "There's only about three months left, Yoongi."

    A soft hum tickled her tummy as her husband nodded his head with a wordless response. Lifting a brow, she ruffled his hair a bit rougher, "Hey, I mean it! There's a lot we have to finish before he arriv-"

    Yoongi's lips gently crushed into her's as he stood up. With one hand caressing the side of his wife's cheek and the other resting upon the upper mound of her belly, Yoongi allowed his lips to linger upon her's a few seconds longer than she anticipated before he pulled back with a smile. Taking a moment to admire his wife's beauty, he leaned down once more as he pressed a peck to her forehead, then the tip of her nose, each pink dusted cheek, before finally planting another sweet kiss upon her lips.

    "Stop worrying," usually raspy, his voice was sweet - almost reminiscent to the strawberry sauce that smudged the corner of Hana's mouth. Utilizing his thumb to wipe at the spot before the sauce from his digit, he motioned towards the family room, "Let's watch some television, yeah?"

    With a huff, Hana followed in suit with the bowl of syrup coated rice pressed cutely between her hands. As they sat upon the couch together and watched different variety shows, the hours passed quickly and Yoongi soon found his wife asleep under the plush yellow blanket he had bought her a couple of months prior. 

    "Pregnant women are usually hot," he reminisced the way she chuckled upon seeing the small, but thoughtful gift. "I'm sure I'll still be wearing a tank top and shorts."

    His eyes wandered down to her fuzzy sock covered feet that peeked out from the blanket. The embroidered eyes of the purple threaded bunny peered back at Yoongi; small cartoon smile and bucked front teeth almost chuckling with him at the irony. As the television show proceeded, Yoongi gently Hana's hair back from her face to admire her peaceful state. A small smile curved his lips as he finger once more to delicately rub at her strawberry syrup coated mouth.

    "You're so messy."

    His voice was a mere whisper as he straightened out his back. Careful as to not wake her, Yoongi slowly reached for the book of name ideas that sat open upon the coffee table. Freezing for a moment as Hana shifted slightly, Yoongi peeked down to see her still-dozed state before quickly grabbing the book and plopping back against the couch. With the television as background noise, he began reading.

    "Ahnjong, Beom-Seok, Baek-Han - Baek-Han?" He lifted a brow before shaking his head. "Sounds too similar to Baekhyun. Let's see - Kwang-Min. Hm, Min Kwang-Min? No, that doesn't sound right."

    An hour passed and Yoongi had read through the entire book, but still he sat there - nameless. Huffing a sigh, he peered down at his still sleeping wife who cradled onto his legs as she would a pillow. Smiling, he carefully turned so that his entire body was laying upon the couch. Re-positioning her head atop his stomach and extending his outer leg onto the coffee table to make room for her belly, he tucked the blanket around her sweater clad frame before turning the television off. 

    His original plan was to sleep considering he wouldn't be able to for the next couple of years after the birth of their son, but as Yoongi closed his eyes to try to drift into a slumber, the ever-gnawing feeling that began in his stomach and ate its way up to his chest made itself all too comfortable. Shaking his head as he turned towards the large picture window positioned behind the couch, Yoongi drew the cream-colored curtains back as he peered outside. 

    Dim moonlight sparkled onto a thick layer of snow that continued building with each slow-falling flake that floated onto the white abyss. Tree branches bowing with heavy loads caused Yoongi to think that if possible for the limbs to shake like animals do when wet, then they would be free - completely void of all excess moisture and frozen chains that bonded them. However, the branches only dipped lower and lower until a few kissed the icy ground; completely bound to fate.

    As a soft yellow ray colored the snow from the frosted streetlamp, Yoongi pictured his son running through the yard. A little jacket for his small body and waterproofed pants tucked into  matching small boots. He'd teedle and toddle; run and then fall, only to pick himself up and do it all over again. He and Hana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter