Chapter Nine

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Aaron and Gui

“You know you don’t really have to follow me everywhere.” Aaron said sighing and looked at Gui who was following him.

“But I’m your ‘assistant’ it’s my job to follow you and make sure your needs are accomplished.” Gui said.

“I’m not a baby… and you’re not my nanny either.” Aaron said.

“I’m sorry Young Master Aaron; I didn’t mean to say you’re like a baby!” Gui said bowing her head.

“No, I didn’t me that… Anyways shouldn’t you bring your violin back to your dorm? We are going to start class soon.” Aaron said.

“Oh, right!” Gui said but then her face started to fall again, “But I don’t know which ways my dorm… I’ve never been in some place so BIG before!” Gui said. “And Hebe has my map…”

“God!” Aaron said annoyed, “I’ll show you the way, what building what floor what room?”

“Um… Building A, floor 13, room 1314.” Gui said.

“Really? I share the same building with you and the same floor?” Aaron asked not sure if he should be happy or sad, because one: he doesn’t have to wait for her to come to his ad for long but it’s going to be really annoying.

“Uh… you’re dorms in building A and floor 13?” Gui asked.

“Yes, building A, floor 13, and room 1313.” Aaron said guiding Gui back to her dorm.

“Then your beside, Hebe and Genies room which is across ours!” Gui said and Aaron nodded can she every stop talking? He asked himself.

Finally they had reached building A, and was about to go in when…

“Aaron!” said a squeaky high voice, and Aaron shivered. Gui looked at him blankly.

“Hey, Ya tou…” Aaron said and turning to face a girl.

“Who’s she?” Ya tou asked pointing at Gui.

“My ‘assistant’,” Aaron said.

“Oh, then if you don’t mind, please get out of here! I want to talk to my sweet Aaron!” Ya tou said giving a deadly glaring at Gui.

“Young Master Aaron, I’m going to go in first!” Gui said scared and bowing her head to Aaron then Ya tou.

“It’s okay Gui, you don’t have to go,” Aaron said Gui was shocked, did he call me Gui? She asked herself.

“I’m sorry Ya tou, but I have to show Gui around, and class is almost starting so I have to get ready.” Aaron said and pulled Gui with him as he walked into the door ignoring Ya tou. Ya tou gave Gui another deadly glary before walking away, and Gui shivered.

“Why are you staring at me?” Aaron asked they were waiting for the elevator and Gui keep staring at Aaron.

“Um… nothing… it’s just that other people call me Ying Jing, but my friends… but you…”

“So you don’t want me to call you Gui?” Aaron asked.

“N- no, it’s just that… of course you can all me Gui, but people think that nick name is weird…”

“How’s it weird? It’s a cute name.” Aaron said and walked into the elevator.

Gui was touched on what Aaron had said and smiled.

What did I just say? Aaron asked himself.