Chapter Two

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Hebe’s House

“I can’t believe we got into Sheng Ying!” Angela said still in disbelief.

“Right now I could kiss Mrs. Cheng! She’s an awesome music teacher!” Gui said jumping up and down on Hebe’s bed. They were all staying over at Hebe’s so that tomorrow they could go to school together.

“Gui, stop jumping on the bed! Do you guys have everything you need?” Hebe asked again for the hundredth time.

“Yes!” they all shouted.

“God, Hebe you asked that question about a hundredth time!” Genie said lying on her sleeping bed. “I wonder if there are any cute guys there!”

“Genie! We are there to learn! Not meet boys!” Hebe said.

“I know… I doubt any will like me anyways… I’m too poor…” there was a long silence after that.

“So… Hebe are you bring your cello?” Angela asked, “because I’m bringing my flute, I don’t like using other peoples!”

“Yes, thank god, Danson said that he would drive us to school tomorrow! I don’t know what would happen if he didn’t!” Hebe said.

“Yeah, your brother is really nice!” Genie said dreamily, she has had a crush on him for so long!

“Genie, where’s your clarinet?” Angela asked.

“In my suitcase, I don’t want to carry it tomorrow.” I already have two suitcases to carry!” Genie said and they all laughed.

They were all getting very tired despite it was only 8:30 pm.

“Hey, Gui can you play us a song on your violin?” Angela asked.

“Sure!” Gui said happily and brought out her violin, it was really nice looking, the wood looks polished. Nobody knows where she got her violin.

“Angela, play with me on the piano!” Gui said and Angela nodded and walked to Hebe’s piano.

They got ready to play as the other two laid on their bed and sleeping bags.

“The same song?” Angela asked and Gui nodded. Hebe and Genie looked at each other knowingly as they played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

Hebe and Genie looked at each other again as a single tear dropped from their eyes; they never know why Gui and Angela has to play this song even though it’s so sad. Hebe once asked Gui why she and Angela always plays this song, Gui answered, “My mom made this song for my dad…” Hebe then know not to ask anymore, because every time Gui talked about her father she would go into tears, same with Angela… because Angela was Gui’s cousin.

After Angela and Gui finished playing they found Genie and Hebe fast asleep with tears still in their eyes. Angela sighed as she covered them up with blankets. Gui was just sitting there thinking about her past… “Brother…” She thought as one single tear escaped her eyes.