Chapter Four

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Anyways, let’s go to our dorms.” Genie said breaking in silence.

“What rooms are you guys in?” Angela asked looking at her paper she said, “I’m in room A- 1314.”

“Really!? I’m in dorm A-1314 too!” Gui said hugging Angela.

“I’m in dorm A- 1315.” Hebe answered.

“Aw, why do I have to be in a dorm with you? I’m in A- 1315 too!” pretended to be sad.

“Hey!” Hebe shouted.

“I was just joking!” Genie said trying to stop Hebe from hitting her.

“Come on! Let’s do to our dorms I want to put my stuff away!” Gui said impatiently.

“Okay!” they say and walked to their dorms. They reached four big buildings and in front of each building there was a sign A, B, C, and D. They looked at their dorm card again to check what building they’re in.

“We are in building A, let’s go.” Hebe said walking in front. Students were whispering and pointed at them as they walked pass.

“Um… Hebe why are they all staring at us?” Gui asked scared.

“Just ignore them Gui’er.” Hebe said. They had finally reached there building.

“WOW… it’s so… BIG!” they said in union as they were looking for the elevators to go up, but instead Gui bumped into someone.

“I’m so sorry!” Gui said bowing her head.

“Uh, it’s okay, “I’m Wang Zi, nice to meet you.” Said Wang Zi.

 “Um… Hi, I’m Angela Zhang, this is Wu Ying jie, this over here is Genie Zhuo, and this is Hebe Tian. We are new here, nice to meet you!” Angela said sweetly.

“Hi, you guys seemed lost need some help?” he asked and Angela nodded.

“Can you help us find the elevators? We need to get to our dorm and put everything away before class starts.”

“Okay what room are you guys in?”

“Both of us are in A- 1314.” Said Angela pointing at Gui.

“And we’re in dorm A- 1315.” Hebe said.

“Okay follow me.” Wang Zi said and guided them to the elevators.

A few minutes later the four girls were at their level, they said thanks and good bye to Wang Zi as they walked out.

“Oh, look our rooms are across from each other!” Gui said happily to the others and went in.

“Wow! It’s so big!” Gui exclaimed.

“Ha ha! I know! Let’s have a good year here, Gui and forget about the unhappy stuff!” Angela said hugging Gui as she nodded. “I’m going to read the rule book, you unpack!”

“Fine, I don’t like reading anyways.”

“What time is it?” Angela asked as she flipped the page.

“Um… a little past 7:30 pm. Wow, Angela you almost finish reading the book!” Gui said looking at her, Angela just smiled. Another ten minutes has passed.

“Oh, my God!” Angela shouted as she was reading on the last page of the rule book.

“What?” Gui asked hurrying out of the bathroom; she has just changed into her weekday School uniform:

(A/N: ignore the faces! There are two uniforms for girls one for weekday they have to wear this uniform everyday in CLASS, the others for weekends or the girls can wear them if they don't have classes.)

(Weekend or no school uniform)

 

“I know what VICTIM means…” Angela said in a small voice.

Howz it so far? Boring? ^_^ sorry if it is.... please comment!