Chapter Thirty Four

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Okay people! Quiet down, it’s time to get on to the plane!” Ms. Cherry shouts as everybody crowed around Ms. Cherry. “Now after we get off the plane you will be put into three different groups with a teacher.” Ms. Cherry said and the students saw Mr. Tuner, the English teacher and to Fahrenheit’s surprise Ms. Vidal was also walking towards them with a man beside her.

“Ariel?” Fahrenheit asked.

“Dr. Cheng?” Angela and Gui asked.

“Ariel? That’s Ms. Vidal.” Hebe said pointing at Ms. Vidal.

“You know that guy walking beside her?” Aaron asked Gui but before Gui can say anything Dr. Cheng spoke.

“Hello again Ms. Wu, about the surg-” he said but was cut off by Gui’s hand to his mouth.

“You know each other?” Ms. Vidal asked.

“Yeah… Gui and I meet Dr. Cheng before in the hospital… he took care of Gui’s father…” Angela said.

“Oh…” Ms. Vidal said.

“Who’s he?” Aaron asked Ms. Vidal and Ms. Vidal blushed.

“Everyone… He’s Joe Cheng my… boyfriend…” Ms. Vidal said and looked away.

“Hello, I’m Joe Cheng… you can call me Joe.” Joe said.

“Hi,” Everybody said but Aaron he stared at Ariel.

“Okay! Let’s get on the plane!” Ms. Cherry said happily.

“Who are you sitting beside?” Chun asked Gui.

“Um… I don’t know…” Gui said.

“Please go straight ahead and to your right is your seat.” The flight attendant said.

“Thanks.” Gui said and went to her seat. To her surprise she saw Wang Zi sitting in the window seat with Aaron sitting at the seat to the ally.

“Oh, please don’t tell me you are sitting here!” Aaron said pointing at the seat in between Wang Zi and him.

“Sadly yes.” Gui said, “Would you please get up and let ne sit?” Gui asked Aaron sighed and got up and Gui sat down.

“Hey Gui!” Hebe said behind Gui’s seat.

“Hey, who are you sitting with?” Gui asked turning her head.

“Jiro.” Hebe said.

“That’s it?”

“Yep!”

“You’re so lucky!” Gui said and pouted.

“Gui, stop pouting!” Angela said in front of Gui’s seat.

“Who are you sitting with?” Gui asked.

“Chun and Genie.”

“No fair!” Gui said.

“Where’s Calvin?” Gui asked they have dropped the Young Master thing a few days ago.

“I don’t know.” Genie said she and Calvin still ‘hate’ each other. After the plane took flight nobody talked much. Hebe and Jiro fell asleep right after they took flight. Genie was watching the little T.V. in front of her seat, Angela and Chun were chatting quietly. Wang Zi was reading and Aaron was listening to music and reading. Gui was slowly drifting off to sleep but suddenly a sound woke her up, it woke up the whole plane.

“Hello everyone!” Ms. Cherry shouted through a microphone.

“Why does she have to do that all the time?” Jiro asked annoyed and putting his head on Hebe’s shoulder and Hebe smiled and shook her head.

“We are about to reach Hong Kong, so everybody please get ready!” Ms. Cherry said but suddenly the plane shifted and the but on your seat belt was on. People started to panic.

“What’s going on?” someone shouted.

“I’m scared!” another said.

“Attention all passengers please stay in your seats we are going through a rain cloud and the lightning is affecting our system. Please put on your seat belts!” The pilot said through the speakers. The flight attendants came out to check to see everyone’s seat belts are on.

“Miss, please put on your seat belt!” the flight attendant told Gui but Gui wasn’t listening her face was all pale and she was clenching her seat.

“Miss, please out on your seat belt!” the flight attendant said again.

“Angela!” Gui finally managed to say be for she screamed out in pain.

“Gui!” Angela and Chun shouted and Angela was about to get up but the flight attendant spoke.

“Miss, you must not get out of your seat!”

“Gui what is it?” Aaron and Wang Zi asked in union as they saw Gui’s mouth getting white.

“Before worrying you must help her put on her seat belt!” the flight attendant said as Aaron helped Gui to put her seat belt on.

“What’s wrong with Gui?” Hebe asked from the back.

“Angela!” Gui shouted she was clenching her head her vision was getting blurry and dark.

“Gui, did you eat your ‘thing’?” Angela asked and Gui nodded and gasped.

“Can someone tell me what is going on to my little SISTER?” Chun shouted making the whole plane go quiet.

“Little sister?” everyone around them started to mumble.

“Great the secrets out.” They heard Calvin said he was sitting two rows ahead of Angela’s.

“What’s going on?” Joe asked walking to Aaron’s and their seat.

“Mister please go back to you seat!” the flight attendant said as the plane titled.

“I’m a doctor! I can help!” Joe said Aaron was about to get up.

“No, stay I need you twos help.” He said looking at Aaron and Wang Zi.

“Hold her hand.” He said.

“What?” Aaron and Wang Zi asked.

“Just do it!” Joe said and they did.

“Gui… Did you eat your medicine?” Joe asked and Gui nodded.

“Where are you hurting?”

“M- My head and my vision are getting dark and blurry!” Gui managed to say and Joe nodded.

“Angela give me Gui’s medicine.” Joe said massaging Gui’s head.

“Here,” Angela said giving Joe Gui’s medicine and Joe gave one to Gui.

“Attention! We are now back to normal thank you for your supporting us.” The pilot said.

“How’s Gui?” Ms. Vidal asked coming with Ms. Cherry.

“I’m fine.” Gui said taking deep breaths.