Chapter Twenty Seven

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

They reached their class just as the after lunch bell rang.

“There you guys are!” Ms. Cherry said coming in the class. “Please take your seats.” They sat down on their seats. Hebe kept her head down when they sat down. She avoided eye contact with Gui.

“Great! Now that everybody is here I can finally say what I wanted to say this morning.” Ms. Cherry said.

“What is it?” students asked.

“We are going to have a field trip!” Ms. Cherry said and students started to groan.

“Please don’t tell me we are going camping again!” Gui heard Xiao Xun complain.

“Yeah! Last time we went I came back, my whole body was full of bug bites!” Ya tou shipped in.

“Quiet down!” Ms. Cherry shouted over the noise. “No we are not going camping.” Ms. Cherry said and the class relaxed.

“Then where are we going?” Ah Wei asked.

“Hong Kong!” Ms. Cherry shouted in excitement. The whole class then cheered.

“Really?” Xiao Xun asked then to her friends she said, “I’m going to buy so much stuff!”

“Okay! Quiet down! We are going for two months Each of you has to pay $300 in order to go.” Ms. Cherry said.

“No problem!” The hold class said since all of them are rich. Angela looked at Gui, while Hebe looked at Genie. In their minds they are thinking: We can’t go, because we don’t have the money.

End of Class

Most of the students have already left, there were only Fahrenheit, Angela, Gui, Hebe and Genie left in class.

“This is going to be awesome!” Jiro shouted. “No school for two months!!!”

“I wonder if there will be any cute girls in Hong Kong?” Calvin asked and everybody stared at him even Ms. Cherry who was writing something.

The whole room was quiet for a while, in till Ms. Cherry’s phone rang.

“Hello?” Ms. Cherry asked. “Yes this is she… By who? Okay I’ll tell them.” Ms. Cherry said and ended the call and looked over at the group.

“What?” They asked as Ms. Cherry walked over to them.

“Angela, Gui, Hebe and Genie. Are you planning to go on the trip?” Ms. Cherry asked.

“Um…” They said looking at each other.

“For one thing I’m not going.” Genie said.

“Me neither.” Hebe said and Ms. Cherry looked at Angela and Gui.

“Don’t look at us… I don’t think we are going either.” Angela said and Gui nodded.

“But why?” Jiro asked Hebe. Hebe gave him a deadly glare saying that are you really that dumb?

“Stupid!” Calvin said smacking Jiro in the head.

“Why don’t you want to go? Is it because you can’t afford it or you don’t want to go?” Ms. Cherry asked as the four girls face turned all red.

“It’s okay, nobody is going to laugh at you.” Ms. Cherry said looking at the boys which they put their head down.

“Fine. It’s because we can’t afford it.” Hebe finally said. “You guys can laugh now.” She added looking at Calvin but they didn’t laugh.

“So you’re telling me you want to go, but don’t have the money to go?” Ms. Cherry asked again.

“Yeah.” The four girls said in union.

“Then it’s settled you’re going!” Ms. Cherry said and smiled.

“What?” They asked looking confused.

“I just received a call from the principle saying that you’re expenses would be pain for!” Ms. Cherry said.

“W- Who?” Angela asked.

“Um… Well…” Ms. Cherry mumbled.

Flashback to phone conv.

“Hello?”

“Is Ms. Cherry there?”

“This is she.”

“Good afternoon, I’m principle Tao. I just want to tell you that the four students in your class- Angela Zhang, Wu Ying Jing, Hebe Tian and Genie Zhuo, if they like they could go to Hong Kong, all expenses would be paid for.”

“By who?”

“Mr. Wu. But please don’t tell them that, I’m afraid if one of them knows who it is she would go…”

“Okay, I’ll tell them.”

“Bye.”

End of flashback of phone conv.

“I think it was the left over money we did last year…” Ms. Cherry said nervously.

“Oh…” They said a little confused.

“I’ll talk to you guys tomorrow. See ya!” Ms. Cherry said and ran out of the room. Chun, Aaron and Calvin looked at each other, something is not right with Ms. Cherry, they thought.

“But we never did a fundraiser…” Jiro said but Calvin covered his month.

“What?” the girls asked.

“Nothing he said that he doesn’t remember the fundraiser, because you never helped you dummy!” Calvin said and the rest of Fahrenheit nodded.

“Oh…”

Someone was watching behind the door.

“This is so unfair!” that person said angrily and stomped off. “They are going to wish they have never said yes.”

Hmm... who is that person that is always spying on them??? Is that person the same person that destoryed there rooms??? Please comment!