Chapter Thirty Seven

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Aaron and Gui

“Ahhhh! Why is my heart beating so fast?” Gui thought as she and Aaron walked into their room.

“Why do I have to share a room with her?” Aaron thought and looked at Gui and smiled. “She is quite cute though… maybe this is not so bad…” Aaron though.

“What?” Gui asked, “Why are you looking at me?”

“Nothing.” Aaron lied. “I’m going to take a shower now.” He said and went into the bathroom with his clothes.

Calvin and Genie

“Why do I have to share a room with you?” Genie asked Calvin.

“Why? Can’t stand my handsomeness? Scared that you’ll fall for me?” Calvin asked smirking.

“The truth I don’t even know why I want her as my roommate.” Calvin thought.

“Heck! No!” Genie said but her heart feels like it’s about to pop up. She was positive that Calvin can hear her heart beating, because he smirked again.

“What?!” Genie asked, “Never mind don’t want to know; I’m going to take a shower.” Genie said and walked to the bathroom.

“Want me to help?” Calvin asked.

“N- No!” Genie blushed and ran to the bathroom while Calvin just laughed.

Jiro and Hebe

“Let’s sleep.” Jiro said and pulled Hebe down to the bed.

“Hey! I still need to take a shower and I’M not sleeping in the same bed as you!” Hebe said trying to get up.

“Please? A little nap? With your prince?” Jiro asked making puppy eyes. Hebe of course can resist.

“Okay! Okay! A nap!” Hebe said and put her head back down to the pillow, slowly Jiro slide his arms around her waist. Slowly the drifted off to sleep smiling.

Chun and Angela

“Angela which beds do you want?” Chun asked.

“I don’t care. You pick.” Angela said as she unpacked.

“Then I’ll have the one closest to the door.” Chun said and lay on the bed.

“Aren’t you going to unpack?” Angela asked walking over to Chun.

“Can you do it?” Chun asked.

“No.” Angela said and started to pull on Chun’s arm. Chun pretended to like Angela pull him, but suddenly he fell back on the bed pulling Angela with him. Their faces were inches apart. Chun could feel Angela’s sweet breath on his face. They stared at each other as there face slowly inched together. Before their lips touch they heard a loud scream.

“Gui!” Chun and Angela shouted as Angela got up.

“Sorry.” Angela said and ran to Gui’s room.

“What’s going on?” Hebe asked coming out of their room with Jiro half asleep.

“Is something the matter?” Genie asked she was only wearing short shorts and a tank top with Calvin not so far behind.

“Was that Gui who screamed?” Ariel asked coming out with Joe. Soon everybody was there- Lollipop, Hey girls.

“What the heck is going on?” Xiao Xun asked.

“We are trying to sleep here!” Mei Mei said.

“Hey, why are you guys coming out from the same room?” Xiao Man asked as she saw that Chun was standing beside Angela, Hebe standing beside Jiro, Genie standing beside Calvin.

“Where’s Aaron?” Ya tou asked and they heard the scream again.

Inside of Aaron and Gui Gui’s room

“Ahhhh!” Gui shouted again covering her eyes.

“Would you shut up?” Aaron asked walking to Gui.

“D- Don’t come any closer!” Gui warned still covering her eyes.

“Not if you don’t stop screaming!” Aaron told her.

“Why do you only have shorts on?” Gui asked.

“I was about to take a shower, but I forgot my shirt so I came out to get it.” Aaron said walking closer.

“Stop moving!” Gui screamed Aaron could take it anymore. In a flash Aaron was on the bed with Gui under him, Aaron had his hand covering Gui’s mouth.

“Would you be quiet? I just want to get my shirt that was on the bed that was beside you.” Aaron said holding up his white shirt. Aaron could feel that Gui was all tensed up under him. “Breath. I’m not going to do anything to you.” Aaron said and got up but he tripped on something and feel back on to Gui. Their lips touched, Gui’s eyes widen. Aaron was about to get up and explain but before he could get up the door opened. Chun and the others came running in.

“What the…?” They asked as they saw what was happening.

“Why are you guys KISSING?” Xiao Xun asked.

“Aaron… what’s going on?” Ya tou asked sad.

“It’s not what you guys think!” Gui said pushing Aaron off of her.

“I tripped.” Aaron said as he looked at Gui.

“Why are you even sharing a room?” Wang Zi asked. Fahrenheit, Angela, Genie, Hebe, and Gui looked at each other.

“I seriously don’t know how…” Angela said. Before anybody could do anything Ya tou walked over to Gui and slapped her.

“That was his first kiss you idiot! That was meant for me!” Ya tou shouted.

“What?” Xiao Xun shouted behind her and suddenly Ya tou covered .

“Oh, my goodness!”