Chapter Thirty One

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Angela has been saying Gui’s name for the past half an hour, not wanting to belief what has happen.

“Angela…” Gui finally said she has been quiet for the last half an hour.

“Gui, don’t worry! I’m calling Chun Ge and telling him to come back right now! We have to bring you to the hospital!” Angela said taking her phone out but Gui’s stopped her.

“Angela… Please don’t tell anybody about this.” Gui said.

“But-”

“Angela, I promise you I will go to the hospital with you, we can go after school; only you and me.” Gui said.

“The others…” Angela said.

“I don’t want them to worry. Please Angel!” Angela knew that when Gui called her nickname she is serious. Angela sighed.

“Fine… but you can’t see…”

“Don’t worry; you’ll be there by my side right?” Gui asked.

“Yes. Okay…” Angela said and guided Gui back to their dorm.

A Few minutes later

“Gui, hold on to my hands always.” Angela told Gui again and she nodded. They went out. It took them longer to get to class then Angela had thought. Gui kept tripping; she keeps thinking that she’s going to fall.

“Gui don’t worry!” Angela kept saying. They had finally reached class; the morning bell has just ringed.

“Please take you’re seats!” Ms. Cherry said walking in. When Ms. Cherry said that Gui began to walk faster, Angela couldn’t catch up and Gui tripped on the leg of a table and almost fell, but she didn’t because Chun caught her in time.

“Thanks.” Angela said before Gui could say anything and guided Gui to her desk.

“Gui, why are you wearing sunglasses?” Chun asked.

“Because, I have dark circles under my eyes!” Gui said.

“Oh…” Chun said while Aaron just looked at her.

“Okay class! What I’m handing out to you guys are the forms to go to Hong Kong.” Ms. Cherry said giving to pieces of paper to Aaron. Aaron handed the paper to Gui but she didn’t respond she just sat there looking straight ahead.

“Gui…” Aaron said.

“Uh?” Gui asked.

“You’re hand out.” Aaron said handing the handout to Gui again.

“Oh… thanks.” Gui said reaching for it but missed.

“Gui, take off your sunglasses. You can’t even see where the paper is.” Aaron said while putting the handout in Gui’s hand.

“What I want you to do is read over this hand out and signed it, then bring it back to me with the money before next Wednesday.” Ms. Cherry said and continued the class.

Sorry about the boring chappie!