Chapter Three

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Hebe’s House

“Hurry up!” Hebe yelled to the others.

“Why do early?” Genie asked still have asleep eating her breakfast.

“Yeah, it’s only 6:00 am right now, today is the first day of school so we don’t start till 9:30 am.” Angela said trying to wake the sleeping Gui up as she fell asleep again.

“I just want to get there early and get our dorms and times tables, and maybe explore the place.” Hebe said calming down.

“Gui, wake up! Eat your breakfast!” Hebe said shaking her.

“Hey that’s a little too harsh!” Danson said walking in the room and walked to Gui.

“My little ghost, time to wake up!” Danson said slowly patting Gui’s head.

“Uh? Danson Ge? Good morning.” Gui said sleepily finally waking up.

“Danson, how do you always do that?” Hebe asked.

“Hey, Gui loves me more then she loves you, that’s why she listens to me!” Danson smirked.

“Why you little! Danson Tian! Come back here! Even though we know her for the same amount of time, she hangs out with me more!” Hebe yelled running after her older brother.

“Hebe! I thought you want to go to school early?” Angela yelled over the noise Hebe and Danson are making.

“Right, Let’s go Danson!” Hebe said pulling Danson to the door.

“Okay, Okay, let me get my jacket first!”

 

Sheng Ying University

“Well good luck!” Danson said raising his thumb. They have reached Sheng Ying in least then an hour’s time, because of Danson’s fast driving and of course Hebe’s yelling.

“Thank you, Danson Ge!” Gui said in a sleepy voice.

“Genie, Mei, take care of Angela and Gui! They are fragile!” Danson said getting in the car.

“Hey! We’re not that fragile!” Angela and Gui shouted as Danson drove off. The truth is Angela is the most fragile one in the group, Gui still acts like a kid sometimes so she gets hurt a lot. Genie and Hebe are like the big sisters.

“Let’s go to the office.” Hebe said pulling her big suitcase along with a large bag on top. Genie had one suitcase in one hand and another in the other hand; she was pulling and complaining at the same time.

“That’s why you don’t bring that much stuff in one time!” Angela laughed. Just like Hebe, Angela and Gui only had one big suitcase and a bigger bag on top.

“Hi, we’re the new students,” Angela said softly to the person in the desk, they had reached the main office.

“You’re names?” she asked, she doesn’t seem to friendly despite Angela’s soft voice.

“I’m Angela Zhang.” Angela said bowing her head, “This is Wu Ying Jie Gui Gui, my cousin.” She said pointing at Gui. Gui smiled and bowing her head.

“I’m Hebe Tian.” Hebe said bowing her head.

“I’m Genie Zhuo.” Genie said doing the same thing as the others.

“Ah, you four are the scholarship students. I’m Mrs. Fang.” She said in a nasty voice.

“Nice to meet you!” The four of them said and smiled.

“Stop, the shouting! I’ll go get you your times table and your dorm rooms.” Mrs. Fang said walking off.

Mrs. Fang came back in less than five minutes and handing them their times table, dorm room cards, and a big book of the school rules and other important stuff!

“Since you guys came here early you can study this book, you have to read all of the rules in this book, you guys in for sure have to remember them all because you are in the category…” she didn’t get to finish as her phone rang and she picked it out.  The girls walked out.

“Well that was… weird…” Genie said looking at her times table same does the others.

“What… is this?” Hebe asked pointing at the word beside her name. The rest nodded in agreement, since they too have the word VICTIM beside their names.

“What does that mean?” Gui asked and the others nodded their head wanting to know as well. 

What do you readers think? Is it good? Please comment! 

Love: Baobaoz xoxo! ^_^